Mormons and Freemasonry:Don't trust mitt.

Atheists are not allowed. Very true.

One must believe that there is a Central God.
Yes. And that "central god" is satan or baphomet.

LH2lg.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a genuine satanic symbol kind of thing ?
It is a pagan symbol stolen by current Satanists. This guy believes that those who become freemasons suddenly have an epiphany at a "higher degree" than you have, whatever that degree happens to be, and that you will suddenly start worshipping this character rather than continue in the religion you believed right up to that point.

It is a pagan symbol stolen by current Satanists. This guy believes that those who become freemasons suddenly have an epiphany at a "higher degree" than you have, whatever that degree happens to be, and that you will suddenly start worshipping this character rather than continue in the religion you believed right up to that point.

Actually I believe it's a slow moral erosion throughout one's lifetime, that starts with lofty goals, but by degrees leads to complete loyalty to one's superiors regardless the moral content of the actions and lives they force you to lead. Denying the truth is definitely along this path.

Just as I have taught my followers.
You are a brilliant man AssHatZombie. Is that a first or last name ?

Just as I have taught my followers.
You are a brilliant man AssHatZombie. Is that a first or last name ?

It is a state of being.

Notice the satanic star above is tilted 33 degrees off the axis of the typical five pointed star that is found all over our various national regalia. The 33 degrees is the path to satanism, literally.

Actually I believe it's a slow moral erosion throughout one's lifetime, that starts with lofty goals, but by degrees leads to complete loyalty to one's superiors regardless the moral content of the actions and lives they force you to lead. Denying the truth is definitely along this path.
And I believe that you are a nut, desperate to believe any rumor or innuendo that will make it so you can believe that a group with falling numbers and ever-older membership dying off quickly holds the key to the universe and somehow can control the minds of all people...

I don't know why you are so desperate to believe negatively about people for belonging to a benign fraternity of ever decreasing membership, but clearly you are. You spend an inordinate amount of time desperately pressing the issue in order to get others to "see the light". It is quite an Illuminating experience... Hmm... Illumniating... Illuminati! Now I know why! How come I couldn't see it. You must be Bavarian Illuminati, distracting from the power of your overlords!

Have you yet visited a lodge and met the people? What did you find?

And I believe that you are a nut, desperate to believe any rumor or innuendo that will make it so you can believe that a group with falling numbers and ever-older membership dying off quickly holds the key to the universe and somehow can control the minds of all people...

I don't know why you are so desperate to believe negatively about people for belonging to a benign fraternity of ever decreasing membership, but clearly you are. You spend an inordinate amount of time desperately pressing the issue in order to get others to "see the light". It is quite an Illuminating experience... Hmm... Illumniating... Illuminati! Now I know why! How come I couldn't see it. You must be Bavarian Illuminati, distracting from the power of your overlords!

Have you yet visited a lodge and met the people? What did you find?

Those lodge lizards are mostly not involved. Your hysterical denials only reinforce my beliefs, and the beliefs of those reading your pathetic diatribes against well documented truths. COme on, give me even more sputtering, can you give me a page?

It is a state of being.

Notice the satanic star above is tilted 33 degrees off the axis of the typical five pointed star that is found all over our various national regalia. The 33 degrees is the path to satanism, literally.

Sorry AssHatZombie, I have checked and can't find your name in the books up here.
Try a different path. Follow me.

Those lodge lizards are mostly not involved. Your hysterical denials only reinforce my beliefs, and the beliefs of those reading your pathetic diatribes against well documented truths. COme on, give me even more sputtering, can you give me a page?

Hysterical? Well, only in the fact that I find your insistence hysterically funny...

Honestly, I have yet to meet a freemason who was other than a man, who believed in whatever religion he came with, struggling to be a better man.

Yet you come on here and accuse them of all the worst things you can find on whatever conspiracy site out there, then tell everybody, "It's only the few you don't know! They control the mind of the Universe and dance with Baphomet!"

It is just plain silly. I keep stressing, have you met people who are freemasons and interacted with them other than I? Were they evil people attempting to convince you of Baphomet? Ridiculous. Totally preposterous.

What'd he say? They just play croquet every other wednesday?
He clearly stated that the O.T.O. are not Freemasons, but study modern magic. They are definitely separate, even stated so directly by one of their members. It was quite an interesting thing as I had never heard one speak of their odd cult before.

Hysterical? Well, only in the fact that I find your insistence hysterically funny...

Honestly, I have yet to meet a freemason who was other than a man, who believed in whatever religion he came with, struggling to be a better man.

Yet you come on here and accuse them of all the worst things you can find on whatever conspiracy site out there, then tell everybody, "It's only the few you don't know! They control the mind of the Universe and dance with Baphomet!"

It is just plain silly. I keep stressing, have you met people who are freemasons and interacted with them other than I? Were they evil people attempting to convince you of Baphomet? Ridiculous. Totally preposterous.

So you keep saying. You sound like one of those people refusing to acknowledge the reality of Islam teachings because of some nice muslim shopkeeper they know. It's called anecdotal evidence, and it sucks ass.

He clearly stated that the O.T.O. are not Freemasons, but study modern magic. They are definitely separate, even stated so directly by one of their members. It was quite an interesting thing as I had never heard one speak of their odd cult before.

You're experiencing set, superset, subset confusion. Not all satanists are freemasons, but all freemasons are on the path to satanism, unless they reject the new age crappery.

In my case it is far more than anecdotal evidence, it is something that I know well. You however, seem to believe whatever negative thing you can find without searching out the other side of the story. It seems to me that you are afraid of losing your silly game of world-control conspiracy theory to actual knowledge.

Have you met and interacted with any Freemasons other than myself? What was your experience with them? Why are you so wont to believe immediately anything at all, whether it be taken out of context or simply made up, so long as it is negative for Freemasons and other groups you have decided were all in some sort of collusion regardless of how far apart they are in real life?

Every bit of evidence that I have, everything that I know of Freemasonry, solidifies the continued belief that they are men, of strong, often different, religious beliefs, who work to make themselves better. Never once have I seen or had suggested in any format whatsoever that I deny my own beliefs to conform to another... Well never except after the meetings when they attempt to convert me to Christianity just as vehemently as you attempt to get people to believe that Freemasons in conjunction with Catholics are working with Jews to control the entire world. At least I understand their passion, they at least think that if I don't convert I'll lose my soul....

In my case it is far more than anecdotal evidence, it is something that I know well. You however, seem to believe whatever negative thing you can find without searching out the other side of the story. It seems to me that you are afraid of losing your silly game of world-control conspiracy theory to actual knowledge.

Have you met and interacted with any Freemasons other than myself? What was your experience with them? Why are you so wont to believe immediately anything at all, whether it be taken out of context or simply made up, so long as it is negative for Freemasons and other groups you have decided were all in some sort of collusion regardless of how far apart they are in real life?

I prefer to go to sources telling the truth about the subject. Former High ranking members etc.

Again, you're like those saying we should learn about islam by talking to a couple of them instead of reading what the koran actually says.

Back