Mormons and Freemasonry:Don't trust mitt.

No, not really possible. It is always funny to see that others will believe what they will, and they don't even expect evidence from one side. Yet actual collected evidence and experience seems to befuddle them until they are stuck with personal attacks like this one.

This kind of statement is like the old, "Have you stopped jerking off in the closet yet? Yes or No." joke.

Thankfully we are on a site where people "know" my mind, many very well as we've known each other for years, therefore answering it would just plain be ridiculous. This would work better in a place where people didn't know me quite as well.

So it's not possible there are things you don't know about the organization?

basically what it boils down too is that our society is on a path towards totalitarianism by any of various means, and it's all fueled by elitism, satan's morality. We're taught to believe the different factions of elitists are preaching vastly different messages, but they're really not.

You should go read the jesus was a rebel thread at jimmy's in the religion section. See the neocons freakout.
What it really boils down to, my fraternity is on the path to only being part of history. People today aren't the joiners they were of the past, and membership goes down every year. Soon there will be no Freemasons, and it will be a loss to the world not a gain when the end of that Fraternity finally comes.

basically what it boils down too is that our society is on a path towards totalitarianism by any of various means, and it's all fueled by elitism, satan's morality. We're taught to believe the different factions of elitists are preaching vastly different messages, but they're really not.
//

Well dropping the satan from that I fully agree, but then we have always been on that course. It is the nature of man.

So it's not possible there are things you don't know about the organization?
Nothing nefarious, certainly. There is, of course, some history to study or maybe a speech I have yet to memorize and give. There is no hidden treasure, secreted under DC, there is no great conspiracy to take over the world. All of that is made up mostly by people who wish to feel important with the gullible.

Nothing nefarious, certainly. There is, of course, some history to study or maybe a speech I have yet to memorize and give. There is no hidden treasure, secreted under DC, there is no great conspiracy to take over the world. All of that is made up mostly by people who wish to feel important with the gullible.

So there may be things you don't know, it's just impossibe they're bad? Who's gullible? Simpletons running interference with good deeds and funny motorcycles is a nice ruse.

An unconditional loyalty to a group of power mongers is immoral.

It's not good enough for me damo. When it gets to down to it, your strongest argument is impugning my character.

It's foolish to believe nobody's in control and that things just happen randomly.

Last edited:
Hang on a minute.

This chap shouldn't be barred from the POTUS for being a moron.

Are you really claiming that the claims of the morons are any more outlandish than that of other Xtian sects? ha ha ha!

Are Morons any more bizarre than the religious monkey you have in charge now...

First you have to prove that they are "power-mongers", the word of "former members" that have no evidence of ever being members is only good enough for the very "simpletons" that you attempt to make me into.

I sought for any evidence of your silly conspiracy theory, it really isn't there.

There is no worldwide conspiracy of Freemasons attempting to take over your mind. Just as there is no real threat in Halloween candy. Also the Chupacabra evidence has about as much merit as the Freemasons are taking over the planet.

So far you have attempted to say I can see nothing in Freemasonry that was ever bad.. You were wrong.

You said I never sought out information from the other side of this debate... You were wrong.

You said you never sought out information from the other side of this debate.. I was right.

You said that somehow some secret extra-special group of hidden "Freemasons" exist with no evidence other than the word of "former members" that have no evidence whatsoever.

You have pretty much nothing to show other than your belief. This is just plain silly.

Succinct enough for ya? You believe a conspiracy exists with the evidence presented to the gullible who never ask for proof of their past experience...

Do the freemasons actually do any stone carving?
No, freemasons are the leftover group that used to be the Masons. They were losing membership because Universities and other schools began to teach their "secrets". They therefore began to accept those outside that trade, those were called Freemasons rather than Masons. They turned from Union or Guild who gave charity to Masons in need to a Fraternity that worked to give charity to whomever they could.

In the past of the US it was extremely popular to be Freemason and almost a requisite to be in the government as so many men were also Freemasons back then. There was a group of Freemasons who ended up in a conspiracy to get one of their members off of a charge. This gave rise to the Antimasons, and the Antimason party. One President even belonged to that Party.

So the Fraternity was blamed for the actions of a few, membership became unpopular and it became the norm to assume that the entire membership are involved in just such conspiracies all over. :/

Anyway, current Freemasons are the Fraternity left over from that Guild.

No, freemasons are the leftover group that used to be the Masons. They were losing membership because Universities and other schools began to teach their "secrets". They therefore began to accept those outside that trade, those were called Freemasons rather than Masons. They turned from Union or Guild who gave charity to Masons in need to a Fraternity that worked to give charity to whomever they could.

In the past of the US it was extremely popular to be Freemason and almost a requisite to be in the government as so many men were also Freemasons back then. There was a group of Freemasons who ended up in a conspiracy to get one of their members off of a charge. This gave rise to the Antimasons, and the Antimason party. One President even belonged to that Party.

So the Fraternity was blamed for the actions of a few, membership became unpopular and it became the norm to assume that the entire membership are involved in just such conspiracies all over. :/

Anyway, current Freemasons are the Fraternity left over from that Guild.

Yes. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" You're funny!

So the freemasons are essentially a frat group for grownups?

Is it like the 'stonecutters' in The Simpsons?

Doesn't sound even as sinister as mainstream religions.... At least they seem to promote enlightenment, even if it involves declaration of belief in 'something'.....

Not quite. That one was, of course, a parody of the belief that they "run the world".

There aren't too many Frats in colleges that focus on charity, but yes. It is a fraternity.

That one was, of course, a parody of the belief that they "run the world".

I thought that was the lizard people?

That one was, of course, a parody of the belief that they "run the world".

I thought that was the lizard people?
Well, it depends on who you are talking to... Some people think the Freemasons run the world. I keep wondering when I get my power...

Others think it is the "Reptilians"..

Me I think it is inept humans that are voted into office.

So the freemasons are essentially a frat group for grownups?

Is it like the 'stonecutters' in The Simpsons?

Doesn't sound even as sinister as mainstream religions.... At least they seem to promote enlightenment, even if it involves declaration of belief in 'something'.....

If by enlightenment you mean a new world order and a new age belief system, then yes, you are correct. THIS is what I'm talking about.

Well, it depends on who you are talking to... Some people think the Freemasons run the world. I keep wondering when I get my power...

Others think it is the "Reptilians"..

Me I think it is inept humans that are voted into office.
Oh poor damo, floundering in ignorance. These are the people who create the policies implemented throughout the world. This information has been available for a while. Why are you so uninformed?

The Trilateral Commision
The Bilderbergers
The Council on Foreign Relations

None of them are elected.

Back