Mormons and Freemasonry:Don't trust mitt.

Oh poor damo, floundering in ignorance. These are the people who create the policies implemented throughout the world. This information has been available for a while. Why are you so uninformed?

The Trilateral Commision
The Bilderbergers
The Council on Foreign Relations

None of them are elected.
Often they are. There is a list of trilateral commission members who are elected and appointed to office. I believe you can find Cheney's name on some of those lists. So... You'd be both right, and wrong. This is a major aspect of the neo-con movement, a portion of which expects US style democracy to be forcefully spread. Shoot they even have it on their official website.

Most of them honestly think they'd be doing the world a service by uniting humanity. I just think that the more they do, the more freedom they take.

Also there is a list of CFR currently in elected office.

Ok. SOme of them are in elected office, but for the most part they are self selecting.

And actually the massive amounts of money required to run a campaign make the ultra rich the true "deciders" of most things.

Ok. SOme of them are in elected office, but for the most part they are self selecting.

And actually the massive amounts of money required to run a campaign make the ultra rich the true "deciders" of most things.
Long ago and far away, I am positive that you have read my threads stressing the facts of coin-operated government.

Not really. Want to refresh my memory? Is it something relevant or more fluff and bluster?
If this thread is "something of substance" then I guess it was substantive....

And no, it is not the time. People are still stuck in the circus and think their only choices are between one group that has such membership, or another that has the same. So, we keep on going in rings, round and round we go...

It is a state of being.

Notice the satanic star above is tilted 33 degrees off the axis of the typical five pointed star that is found all over our various national regalia. The 33 degrees is the path to satanism, literally.
The star appears to be 36 degrees off the normal presentation to me.

Well it's 33. So get over it.:p
It couldn't be. There are 5 stars, a peak and valley. Each valley and each peak would make a point of 10. 10 divided by 360 is 36, each valley and each peak would be a value of 13, therefore, since the star "usually" has a valley at the bottom and there is now a peak at the bottom it is exactly 13 degrees from the "usual" position. At 33 degrees it would have had neither a peak, nor a valley at the bottom of the star.

It couldn't be. There are 5 stars, a peak and valley. Each valley and each peak would make a point of 10. 10 divided by 360 is 36, each valley and each peak would be a value of 13, therefore, since the star "usually" has a valley at the bottom and there is now a peak at the bottom it is exactly 13 degrees from the "usual" position. At 33 degrees it would have had neither a peak, nor a valley at the bottom of the star.
360 degrees / 5 points = 72 degrees apart. Offset is a "half point" or 36 degrees. Trust me on the geometry.

Now Ass may contend that the star is not truly aligned with the bottom point directly downward, and that there is a three degree offset from 'vertical" that we can't see with the naked eye.

360 degrees / 5 points = 72 degrees apart. Offset is a "half point" or 36 degrees. Trust me on the geometry.

Now Ass may contend that the star is not truly aligned with the bottom point directly downward, and that there is a three degree offset from 'vertical" that we can't see with the naked eye.

Yes. I'm suggesting it's not rotated exactly one fifth. Is that too impossible to be true?

Im sorry, it is possible to rotate any given shape a mere 33 degrees. Just consider it another one of those "pesky" facts you love to hate.

Last edited:
Im sorry your math based rebuttal didn't zing as much you'd hoped.
:sexy:
Soory you got it wrong in the first place and had to fall back onto the escape position I conveniently gave you so this asinine argument can end.

Three degrees off to the left because, as we know, evil is always toward the left of center.

Yes. I'm suggesting it's not rotated exactly one fifth. Is that too impossible to be true?
1/5 of a 360 degree circle would be 72 degrees not 33. 5 times 33 is 165.

Anyway, with 5 peaks and 5 valleys each angle would be 1/10th of a circle, to move the star from a valley to a peak you would need to divide the circle by 10, 36 degrees, so Trog is right. It is exactly 36 degrees from where it began, if it was 1/5th it would be exactly the same position with a different valley of the star at the bottom.

Im sorry, it is possible to rotate any given shape a mere 33 degrees. Just consider it another one of those "pesky" facts you love to hate.
It is possible, but not with a star with equal peaks and have the point be exactly at bottom center if it started with the valley at exactly bottom center. 3 degrees would be noticable to the eye, it would seem off-kilter, and would be. A star rotated exactly 1/10th of its position would wind up with the point at the bottom if it started with a valley at the bottom. You simply do not have the "degrees" correct.

Back