Mormons and Freemasonry:Don't trust mitt.

I prefer to go to sources telling the truth about the subject. Former High ranking members etc.

Again, you're like those saying we should learn about islam by talking to a couple of them instead of reading what the koran actually says.
The vast majority of the "former high ranking members" have no evidence whatsoever of ever having membership. Believing them without such evidence is simply a simple position easy to take when the goal is to believe the worst of those you have not met.

Every bit of evidence that I have, everything that I know of Freemasonry, solidifies the continued belief that they are men, of strong, often different, religious beliefs, who work to make themselves better. Never once have I seen or had suggested in any format whatsoever that I deny my own beliefs to conform to another... Well never except after the meetings when they attempt to convert me to Christianity just as vehemently as you attempt to get people to believe that Freemasons in conjunction with Catholics are working with Jews to control the entire world. At least I understand their passion, they at least think that if I don't convert I'll lose my soul.... you, however just seem to want to spread sleaze on people you have never met and refuse to, preferring to believe whomever says that they are former mebers....

I have all my dues cards from the beginning, also membership is not a secret. Any of my family members can contact the lodge and give more evidence to you of my membership. Every one of those people that I have ever seen and heard have no evidence and almost always have "facts" that I know to be simply made up...

Shoot, we even keep records of those who Demit, as they can return, and those who we kick out. Especially of those as there is a trial, with records, etc. of that trial.

The vast majority of the "former high ranking members" have no evidence whatsoever of ever having membership. Believing them without such evidence is simply a simple position easy to take when the goal is to believe the worst of those you have not met.

Every bit of evidence that I have, everything that I know of Freemasonry, solidifies the continued belief that they are men, of strong, often different, religious beliefs, who work to make themselves better. Never once have I seen or had suggested in any format whatsoever that I deny my own beliefs to conform to another... Well never except after the meetings when they attempt to convert me to Christianity just as vehemently as you attempt to get people to believe that Freemasons in conjunction with Catholics are working with Jews to control the entire world. At least I understand their passion, they at least think that if I don't convert I'll lose my soul.... you, however just seem to want to spread sleaze on people you have never met and refuse to, preferring to believe whomever says that they are former mebers....

Your passion doesn't change the truth.

I have all my dues cards from the beginning, also membership is not a secret. Any of my family members can contact the lodge and give more evidence to you of my membership. Every one of those people that I have ever seen and heard have no evidence and almost always have "facts" that I know to be simply made up...

Shoot, we even keep records of those who Demit, as they can return, and those who we kick out. Especially of those as there is a trial, with records, etc. of that trial.

yeah.... and... so....

You mistake eloquence for passion. Also the fact that it is my friends that you directly insult fuels the eloquence. I feel if I can get one of you Conspiracy Theorists to at least investigate more thoroughly than "former members" maybe I can make you a "former theorist". Honestly, if somebody was talking about your closest friends, calling them all Satanists, spreading serious negativity about them, might you wax eloquent yourself?

You mistake eloquence for passion. Also the fact that it is my friends that you directly insult fuels the eloquence. I feel if I can get one of you Conspiracy Theorists to at least investigate more thoroughly than "former members" maybe I can make you a "former theorist". Honestly, if somebody was talking about your closest friends, calling them all Satanists, spreading serious negativity about them, might you wax eloquent yourself?

No. You mistake verbal diarrhea for persuasive argumentation. Islamists hate it when tapes are played of The mullahs spreading hate too. Don't play this "personal offense" card to scare me off the argument. You're better than that. Get new friends.

No. You mistake verbal diarrhea for persuasive argumentation. Islamists hate it when tapes are played of The mullahs spreading hate too. Don't play this "personal offense" card to scare me off the argument. You're better than that. Get new friends.
I don't need them, they are good friends with great intentions.

At least you admit to limiting yourself to one side of the story, to only seeking such evidence as fits your already-decided mind.

Plus this is simply inane. There is a reason that Bush spent an hour explaining before they voted to go to war, it is because complicated subjects end up with long explanations.

I don't need them, they are good friends with great intentions.

At least you admit to limiting yourself to one side of the story, to only seeking such evidence as fits your already-decided mind.

And you deny that which does not fit with your low level propagandized view of the organization.:clink:

Plus this is simply inane. There is a reason that Bush spent an hour explaining before they voted to go to war, it is because complicated subjects end up with long explanations.

So explain. Your view seems to be that anyone who says anything bad about masonry is simply a liar. It just doesn't work for me. But keep on trucking, good buddy.

So explain. Your view seems to be that anyone who says anything bad about masonry is simply a liar. It just doesn't work for me. But keep on trucking, good buddy.
Not true. I have even posted history on the subject on a certain site we both know of. There is an actual history of negative action from Freemasons, the entire Fraternity changed taking action and refocusing on what they were originated to become.

I sought out that "evil" when I got in there, looked for evidence of such. Shoot, I even took "how to spot propaganda" classes when I was in Intelligence in the Navy and I sought out evidence of that too.

I really have found none of it. It isn't there.

It's always fun when you come on here. I don't get as much chance to go on the ATS site and read up on conspiracy theories anymore, it is fun to chat it up.

Do you have any other ones? I mean, what about the Freemasons are really Reptilians?

Not true. I have even posted history on the subject on a certain site we both know of. There is an actual history of negative action from Freemasons, the entire Fraternity changed taking action and refocusing on what they were originated to become.

I sought out that "evil" when I got in there, looked for evidence of such. Shoot, I even took "how to spot propaganda" classes when I was in Intelligence in the Navy and I sought out evidence of that too.

I really have found none of it. It isn't there.

Is it possible there are aspects you aren't privy too? You're a propagandist, as you really don't know what goes on. You're a low level spin meister, or, not so low, it's beginning to seem, as the truth bothers you greatly.

Reptiles ? Naw, I had an uncle that was a Mason, well make that 2 uncles. anyway they were warmblooded, whatever their other faults might have been.

It's always fun when you come on here. I don't get as much chance to go on the ATS site and read up on conspiracy theories anymore, it is fun to chat it up.

Do you have any other ones? I mean, what about the Freemasons are really Reptilians?

basically what it boils down too is that our society is on a path towards totalitarianism by any of various means, and it's all fueled by elitism, satan's morality. We're taught to believe the different factions of elitists are preaching vastly different messages, but they're really not.

You should go read the jesus was a rebel thread at jimmy's in the religion section. See the neocons freakout.

Is it possible there are aspects you aren't privy too? You're a propagandist, as you really don't know what goes on. You're a low level spin meister, or, not so low, it's beginning to seem, as the truth bothers you greatly.
No, not really possible. It is always funny to see that others will believe what they will, and they don't even expect evidence from one side. Yet actual collected evidence and experience seems to befuddle them until they are stuck with personal attacks like this one.

This kind of statement is like the old, "Have you stopped jerking off in the closet yet? Yes or No." joke.

Thankfully we are on a site where people "know" my mind, many very well as we've known each other for years, therefore answering it would just plain be ridiculous. This would work better in a place where people didn't know me quite as well.

Back