Morning After Pill

According to a lady from Planned Parenthood that I saw on TV this morning, nothing. Of course, if you believe her... well, I won't go into that.

Immie

LOL... is bush the only person in our gov nowadays... just curious cause bush seems too be the only person getting credit for anything

The Bush Admin appoints the heads of the FDA....

well the way you sound, bush dose everything himself

No, but he appointed the head of the FDA with full knoledge that in doing so this particular apointee was for the approval of this particular drug for this particular purpose.

No, but he appointed the head of the FDA with full knoledge that in doing so this particular apointee was for the approval of this particular drug for this particular purpose.

soo that was bush's master plan... the morning after pill ?

what a lagecy..... now he can fire them right ?

soo that was bush's master plan... the morning after pill ?

what a lagecy..... now he can fire them right ?

Hey, I think he did the right thing. I am happy about something he did for once. But yes I belive he did it with intent and knoledge of the result.

Feminists... You mean people who belive women should be treated as equals to men?

LOL! Thanks for clearing that up guys. I was a little confused about the conspiracy.

Feminists. Do you have to ask?

Who else is always looking for inventive ways to "murder babies" and then put a PC spin on it?

You know, I mean besides for neocons.

Well, you are close. The truth is that it is the abortion lobby who will defend their industry with every bit of gusto that greed can muster and the government that allowed another dangerous drug like RU-486 to hit the market without proper research.

:clink:

And I am no neocon. I simply believe that life is precious and should be defended first and foremost. We should always err on the side of life not greed or selfishness.

Immie

Well, you are close. The truth is that it is the abortion lobby who will defend their industry with every bit of gusto that greed can muster and the government that allowed another dangerous drug like RU-486 to hit the market without proper research.

:clink:

And I am no neocon. I simply believe that life is precious and should be defended first and foremost. We should always err on the side of life not greed or selfishness.

Immie

If it were about money for planned parenthood, as Immanuel always claims, they would be against this pill as it is MUCH MUCH less expensive than an abortion and allows the pregnant girl to bypass the clinic and go stright to the pharmacy.

my concern, is that without a prescription for this, what is to prevent the girl from taking this drug two months in a row, which can be very harmful to the girl if she does?

they say there will be warnings not to take this pill more than once in a year, i believe it says, but who is really going to pay attention to that or stop the girl from doing that without a prescription?

that's my only concern for this pill, otherwise i am ok with it!

Back