Morning After Pill

I also have a sister who had one abortion... Well, I can get all into that story again but you can get it from Lady T or Care. I stand by my convictions and I put my money where my mouth is.

I simply never moved in those kind of circles.

I guess I"ve been sheltered.

Pregnant five times, by five different men??? Gosh, my mama would have beat me for hanging with someone who did that.

I was referring to different view in general, not the pregnancy factor.

I also have a sister who had one abortion... Well, I can get all into that story again but you can get it from Lady T or Care. I stand by my convictions and I put my money where my mouth is.

You're missing the whole point of the preceding posts Damo, and it makes me feel like knocking somebody's head against the computer screen.

She is arguing that there are "alot of women" who use abortion as birth control and have 4, 5, 6 and more abortions. And when asked to back up that claim, she is presenting this one woman she knows who had five pregnancies by five different men. Now I"m sorry, but that does not represent "a lot of women", and that is my whole point.

And this anomalous case (if in fact we agree to suspend all disbelief as well as all common sense and take as gospel any story a stranger tells us on the internet) cannot be used as proof of any claim about women in general, women who get abortions, women who get pregnant and don't get abortions, and women who are sexually active.

She is arguing that there are "alot of women" who use abortion as birth control and have 4, 5, 6 and more abortions. And when asked to back up that claim, she is presenting this one woman she knows who had five pregnancies by five different men. Now I"m sorry, but that does not represent "a lot of women", and that is my whole point.

I'm sure there are plenty of cases out there like that Darla, but it still does'nt answer my question about only friends. Could ya answer that for me, or am I still too much of a dick for an answer?

Darla,

You've got to change your avatar! She's just too hot. You really need an avatar like Trinity otherwise you don't have any idea what kind of an image we will get of you. For example, I used to think Cypress was just some normal human being. Now, I see him as a corrupt politician with a damned shit-eating grin on his face.

Time to change that avatar before you put all kinds of thoughts into our minds. ;)

Immie

I don't know what to tell you about your friend Trinity, other than she is NOT the norm and that she is probably going to be pretty messed up someday...20 years down the road for taking sex so casually...Where is her self esteem, self respect? And what the hell is she doing having this "variety" of sexual partners without even considering AIDS and passing it on to her other partners?

Your friend is an exception to the rule and there will always be exceptions, she needs help, she is on a DEATH WISH quest, I am afraid.

At least looking at it from the outside.

care

Yeah I know she has some serious issues and we have had great lengthy conversations about her choices that she has made she is willing to admit she needs help however she is not willing to pursue it.

Darla,

You've got to change your avatar! She's just too hot. You really need an avatar like Trinity otherwise you don't have any idea what kind of an image we will get of you. For example, I used to think Cypress was just some normal human being. Now, I see him as a corrupt politician with a damned shit-eating grin on his face.

Time to change that avatar before you put all kinds of thoughts into our minds. ;)

Immie

LOL! That is so funny Immie, because I was thinking, just today, that I'm starting to think of Cypress as looking like Delay, and I know what Cypress actually looks like, so the pictures right under your name like that really are powerfully suggestive. Damo is the one who suggested it to me, and someone else who I used to refer to as "that little shit" found the picture for me. But I don't want to say who, because I'd rather be able to still refer to him as "that little shit" out here when I feel like it. lol

I can honestly say that I have never , ever known a woman who became pregnant five times, by FIVE different men, and had five abortions

If that makes me strange, or "narrow-minded" so be it. I'm kind of thankful for it.

Maybe you know a ton of women like that Damo, I couldn't say.

first off it was 4 men and 5 abortions, and second maybe you have, they just never told you about it.

I simply never moved in those kind of circles.

I guess I"ve been sheltered.

Pregnant five times, by five different men??? Gosh, my mama would have beat me for hanging with someone who did that.

Which kind of circles would that be? I have friends from all diffrent walks of life from the lowest of the low, to the highest of the high. Everyone is still a person regardless of what choices they make in life that does not make me or you or anyone else any diffrent we are still all human beings that deserve to be treated equally.

Guess what when I die my body will turn to dust, just like yours, and everyone elses.

Last edited:
Which kind of circles would that be? I have from friends from all diffrent walks of life from the lowest of the low, to the highest of the high. Everyone is still a person regardless of what choices they make in life that does not make me or you or anyone else any diffrent we are still all human beings that deserve to be treated equally.

Guess what when I die my body will turn to dust, just like yours, and everyone elses.

Don't try too hard Trinity, you don't walk such a path as this one, and therefore you could not possibly be as good! Well in her mind anyway, you are still good enough and then some in my opinion. ;)

Back