Most Badass Vehicle Ever Built

So far I'm ahead. While the JSF or Trident may be capable of killing billions of people or destroying my vehicle easily, they're seriously lacking in badassness. What could be more badass than a flying battleship with gun turrets that look like they salvaged them from the Bismarck?

So far I'm ahead. While the JSF or Trident may be capable of killing billions of people or destroying my vehicle easily, they're seriously lacking in badassness. What could be more badass than a flying battleship with gun turrets that look like they salvaged them from the Bismarck?

Ummm, how about piloting a vehicle that, from the Atlantic, can take out every european capital, every US state capital and still have missiles left over?

Or how about driving a vehicle that is extremely hard to track and only needs refueling every 9 years?

Now I see, your definition describes yourself. Ugly as hell, useless appendages, loud, and impotent.

Here is a seriously badass vehicle!!!!

Celebrity-Image-Star-Wars---Millenium-Falcon-73013.jpg

I'm a good looking dude. You, on the other hand, can't look like anything other than shit even on a motorcycle.
LOL I had them literally standing in line to ride The Smooth Machine. You, on the other hand, look like you've got pubic hair growing out of your face.

I guess what we see as "ruler of the road" depends on what we like in a car and want out of it.

Personally, this is what I call the current Ruler of the Road:

2009_Porsche_911_facelift_MotorAuthority_001.jpg

Smooth Machine?

Please tell me that is a picture for the bike, and that that is not Southernman?

No, it's Southern Man.

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=475978&postcount=11"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Picture Thread[/ame]

I even look better on a motorcycle than you do (probably because I can afford a real one):

n15910184_16427757_4417.jpg
Yes, mine was considerably less expensive than yours, as I bought mine on a part time bus driver's salary while in college. It doesn't change the fact that it was a literal magnet for the babes when ridden by its gentlemanly owner.

Unlike this dude here:

n15906951_40688043_5033.jpg

Back