Most Badass Vehicle Ever Built

Except you don't drive it. LOL

I didn't see anything in this thread about "Most badass vehicle I own", or "Ruler of the Road that I drive".

Nope, I don't drive that beautiful car. Not yet, but there is still hope.

For sheer beauty, speed, and effectiveness:

sr-71_1.jpg

Lockheed_SR-71_375.JPG

It was retired far to early.

For brute strength, toughness and reliability:

a-10warthog.jpg

2932695119_db9a8c0e57.jpg

6cb1c7a2-4a99-4fef-8fbf-f0e04b381cf5

I didn't see anything in this thread about "Most badass vehicle I own", or "Ruler of the Road that I drive".

Nope, I don't drive that beautiful car. Not yet, but there is still hope.
Actually you were responding, either directly or indirectly, to my post with a picture of my Ruler of the Road, now sitting in my garage. *shrug*

Actually you were responding, either directly or indirectly, to my post with a picture of my Ruler of the Road, now sitting in my garage. *shrug*

Actually, I was responding to your picture and comment about the current "Ruler of the Road", but the post made no mention at all of the ownership of the vehicle.

Just a picture of an SUV.

LOL, we already dom the skies like no one else, and no one is going to even come close to that in a hundred years. The F-22 had very little modern battlefield usefullness. It was built as if we were still fighting the cold war. The JSF is much more versatile, and that's why nearly all of our allies are ordering JSF's instead of F-22's.

Basically, the only reason it ever even went into production was because reps needed to keep it in operation to keep factories open as pork for their constituents.

BUT IT CREATED JOBS

love the hypocrisy watermark

Seriously, WTF was wrong with the Russians when they designed that? It's like instead of getting engineers to make a plane they just decided to put a lot of awesome shit from movies together in one form, regardless of it's actual battlefield effectiveness.

i love getting the beta version of watermark before he always premiers his material on jpp

You knew I owned it when you were Solitary...

When I was Solitary? You just don't get it do you?

Nowhere in this thread did anyone say anything about owning the vehicles.

And nowhere in this thread did you mention that you owned that vehicle until you tried, yet again, to just be hostile and demeaning.

But try as you might to make it one, its not an issue.

I think the Porsche 911 turbo is the Ruler of the Road. You like your SUV. Its called different tastes.

Look who's being hostile. *shrug*

Hostile? I was not hostile. I was correcting you. You know, bringing the shining light of truth and all that.

You and I simply have a different opinion on what vehicle is Ruler of the Road. Not a big deal.

Not so much. I'm driving mine 20K per year to the mountains, through the snow, on rutted unimproved roads, camping, dragging huge logs out of the woods, hauling trailers and carting my family around on trips to Vermont, Florida, and wherever; all in complete comfort and luxury. Yours is a cut-out picture on your wall. *shrug*

Back