Most Badass Vehicle Ever Built

carriernimitz.jpg

No, as a matter of fact I have not. And you have not seen my house on the lake.

But that is not a matter of house much you make or how much you pay in taxes. That can also be a matter of how much credit you can swing.

But neither that nor the amount of taxes either of us pay is relevant. You were denigrating my post because I do not own the Porsche I posted a picture of. I pointed out that you do not own the F-22 you posted a picture of. And that is the absolute truth. Even if you paid billions in taxes, you do not own the F-22 fighter aircraft that you posted the picture of on this thread.
No matter, you can see it here: [ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=475295&postcount=114"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - the power to tax[/ame] Feel free to post one of your lake-side mansion, with the cigarette boat sitting in the dock. :)

People generally buy as much house than they can afford, and that's an indicator of how much taxes they paid to the Feds, which of course is an indicator of the percentage of the F-22 that they own...

That's not much of a bike Damo.
Ahhh we can see it now. True dat, nice bike but I hold by my comment. Real men ride steel! :)

And at least my bike is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Waterford, WI, USA! Well except the components which are Japanese and the saddle which is a retro English Brooks leather saddle. Pretty hard on the bum till it broke in. Now it's the most comfy saddle I've ever rode on. The scary part is my custom Schwinn Paramount cost not to far off of what you paid for your Ducati.

Last edited:
You don't like the Monster? Sweetest turning bike, truly fun to ride.
Naa I just couldn't see the pic. I see you've corrected that. I'm sure it's fun to ride but heck so's a Vespa. I just find motorized bikes kinda wimpy compared to their human powered counterparts. But being a former USCF licensed rider I'm certainly guilty of being biased! LOL

BTW, Just got back from a 35 mile ride this morning. Took two hours. Not bad for an old man and way better then my brake pad fiasco the other day.

Naa I just couldn't see the pic. I see you've corrected that. I'm sure it's fun to ride but heck so's a Vespa. I just find motorized bikes kinda wimpy compared to their human powered counterparts. But being a former USCF licensed rider I'm certainly guilty of being biased! LOL

BTW, Just got back from a 35 mile ride this morning. Took two hours. Not bad for an old man and way better then my brake pad fiasco the other day.
My brother and I used to ride about 120 miles about 3 times a week. We'd take a loop that went up into Boulder (that's where I got my ticket) up to Nederlands, back down through Golden to Arvada. Then we'd stop for some food.

He was training to race, but he never did. I was just along for the ride.

My brother and I used to ride about 120 miles about 3 times a week. We'd take a loop that went up into Boulder (that's where I got my ticket) up to Nederlands, back down through Golden to Arvada. Then we'd stop for some food.

He was training to race, but he never did. I was just along for the ride.
360 mile/week? In Colorado? You should have raced. You're typcial USCF Cat 3 or less is only doing around 200/week. That kind of training at altitude could place you in the Cat 2 or 1 (though you'd be pack fodder) area. I assume you were doing some serous climbs too? What kind of bike were you riding?

360 mile/week? In Colorado? You should have raced. You're typcial USCF Cat 3 or less is only doing around 200/week. That kind of training at altitude could place you in the Cat 2 or 1 (though you'd be pack fodder) area. I assume you were doing some serous climbs too? What kind of bike were you riding?
Oh yeah. The climbs were massive. I remember the first time we made it all the way up to Nederland without stopping to walk a bit. We pushed hard, at the end of it (I was about 17 and going into the Navy at that time) we were able to make awesome time at it. I don't know why he didn't go on with it after I left. He should have raced, he was better than I was. Shoot if we got a spot on a team the Navy would even have probably let me have some unpaid time to race with them and would definitely support the training. They like the sailors who make them famous.

Oh yeah. The climbs were massive. I remember the first time we made it all the way up to Nederland without stopping to walk a bit. We pushed hard, at the end of it (I was about 17 and going into the Navy at that time) we were able to make awesome time at it. I don't know why he didn't go on with it after I left. He should have raced, he was better than I was. Shoot if we got a spot on a team the Navy would even have probably let me have some unpaid time to race with them and would definitely support the training. They like the sailors who make them famous.
You would have been better off in the Navy! LOL Unless you get in a Division 1 pro team you really can't make a living at it. Typical salaries for Division 2 or lower are around $20,000/year or less plus your winnings which you have to split with your team mates but the cost of travel kills you unless you have a paying sponsor and you ussually only find them at the Division one level. If it haden't of been for Greg LeMond (and even Lance Armstrong should get off his bike and kiss his ass for this) even the top pros would be making very little compared to other pro athletes. When LeMond went pro the typical Europro made about $15,000 a year with only the very top pros like Hinault making around $100,000. LeMond refused to go to Europe and race unless he made what he was worth. Hell he made more money racing in the US as amature then your typical Europro did. So to get LeMond to come to Europe they gave him the highest salary in the history of the sport and LeMond became instantly hated in the pro peleton. Never mind a rising tide lifts all ship and due to LeMonds business savy Division 1 level pro team riders are now well paid indeed. But in his day LeMond was despised for being the first million dollar pro cyclist.

Last edited:
No matter, you can see it here: Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - the power to tax Feel free to post one of your lake-side mansion, with the cigarette boat sitting in the dock. :)

People generally buy as much house than they can afford, and that's an indicator of how much taxes they paid to the Feds, which of course is an indicator of the percentage of the F-22 that they own...

You are still arguing that you own more of a military fighter aircraft?

lol

That is a new reach even for you. And it is a retarded argument.

Nope, no mansion and no cigarette boat. But nice house on a nice roomy piece of property.

Back