Most guys can relate to this.

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
My girlfriend cannot remember where she left her hairclip, but has no problem remembering what I said 5 years ago on a Friday at 2:40pm.

My girlfriend cannot remember where she left her hairclip, but has no problem remembering what I said 5 years ago on a Friday at 2:40pm.

The bigger problem is when they absolutely know what you said five years ago in their minds, but it isn't even remotely close to what you actually said.

That’s actually a good thing because you can tell her she’s full of shit that you said something else and she’ll tell you you’re wrong and you can call her a liar and she’ll call you an asshole and you can call her a skank whore and shetstart crying and you’ll feel bad and tell her how much you love her and she’ll pout and you’ll do something sweet and she’ll tell you how much she loves you and then you get to screw like bunnies for three hours l.

I mean you need to think these things through. Nothing makes your sweety hornier than drama! So give it to them.

One of the reasons I come here is to get little nuggets of wisdom like that of which Mott has given us, ... free of charge.

Thanks, Mott.

3yearflag.jpg

That’s actually a good thing because you can tell her she’s full of shit that you said something else and she’ll tell you you’re wrong and you can call her a liar and she’ll call you an asshole and you can call her a skank whore and shetstart crying and you’ll feel bad and tell her how much you love her and she’ll pout and you’ll do something sweet and she’ll tell you how much she loves you and then you get to screw like bunnies for three hours l.

I mean you need to think these things through. Nothing makes your sweety hornier than drama! So give it to them.

when you turn 60 its still the same except for the sex........

If my husband had ever called me a shank whore, he’d never get sex, again. I guess I’m weird and so is my husband, we don’t use name calling in our arguments.

One of the reasons I come here is to get little nuggets of wisdom like that of which Mott has given us, ... free of charge.

Thanks, Mott.
Well thanks Jack but the problem with that nugget of wisdom is a time comes where you don’t have the energy for that happy horse shit. You’d rather just come home, eat dinner, wack off and go to bed.

In those situations you need a plan B for when your sweety has a need for drama. Mine is i’ll casually ask her if she’s talked lately to her drama queen Mother, sister, daughter, best friend. That way you can at least get some much needed rest while she goes playing Beverly Hills 90210.

Also, never underestimate your sweeties inner tramp. If you have your needs and want a knob job just offer them a hundred dollars shopping money for a drama free blow job. Most often they will gladly oblige you.

Well thanks Jack but the problem with that nugget of wisdom is a time comes where you don’t have the energy for that happy horse shit. You’d rather just come home, eat dinner, wack off and go to bed.

In those situations you need a plan B for when your sweety has a need for drama. Mine is i’ll casually ask her if she’s talked lately to her drama queen Mother, sister, daughter, best friend. That way you can at least get some much needed rest while she goes playing Beverly Hills 90210.

Also, never underestimate your sweeties inner tramp. If you have your needs and want a knob job just offer them a hundred dollars shopping money for a drama free blow job. Most often they will gladly oblige you.
Or a mini coach backpack;) The members of the recently formed DGC Club are up and about early this morning....be careful what you say!

Jeebus, Mott

whoops...I showed Rana my inner pig. Truth be known I rarely ever do any of those things. My mother raised me to be a gentleman. Damn her! ;)
I know you are being humorous, unfortunately, some dolts might think you are serious and try to use this as practical advise, like Grind and his Incel buddies.

I know you are being humorous, unfortunately, some dolts might think you are serious and try to use this as practical advise, like Grind and his Incel buddies.
Is Grind really one of those MGTOW losers? I’ve always thought of him as a psychopath and unfortunately they usually have no problem attracting women but can’t keep a relationship with them.

Back