Most guys can relate to this.

If you choose to selectively believe what anonymous strangers on the Internet say, that's your privilege.

If I don't, that's my prerogative.

I tend to accept people at face value until I find things to make me change my opinion. I have found I am generally a pretty good judge of people. If a person is trying to be deceptive they generally make mistakes. If one tells the truth then one does not have to try to remember what they said. See how easy that is?

This Goddess knows when Mott is joking, I’ve known him a long time, and know he truly loves his wife and would never do this, besides, she’d kick his ass.

Have a blessed day.

And look, out marches the female apologist- just like Hillary taught her female followers to do.

Her call name should be #mehypocritetoo

I tend to accept people at face value until I find things to make me change my opinion. I have found I am generally a pretty good judge of people. If a person is trying to be deceptive they generally make mistakes. If one tells the truth then one does not have to try to remember what they said. See how easy that is?

As I said, you can do what you prefer, as can I.

The Misses and I did the Gallery hop last night. We were to hung over and it was too bloody hot to make it down there this morning.
Good call...it was Hot and crowded! Unreal that there were quite a few people in full mascot-like costume....I was truly worried for their safety..
Most of the participants were very "comfortable", costume-wise though....bound to be some sunburned parts today..lol
Going to be another scorcher today....Happy Father's Day! to you and all the Dads reading this...if you're going to grill, I'd say start in about an hour...lol

Is Grind really one of those MGTOW losers? I’ve always thought of him as a psychopath and unfortunately they usually have no problem attracting women but can’t keep a relationship with them.

no, i am not. dementiarana just learns a new buzzword every now and then and overuses it. I have never espoused really any of the type of mantras incels talk about (like how they deserve sex, deserve women, how they are being great and overlooked). the problem is that in her small female brain she just assumes my mild and justified sexism is the same thing, when it is not. For example, I am entirely self loathing and I don't think I deserve shit. That = not incel. She literally is that dumb though and can't understand the difference. Incels literally talk about how women should be forced to have sex with incels lol. Rana is so fucking stupid sometimes. (all the time)

no, i am not. dementiarana just learns a new buzzword every now and then and overuses it. I have never espoused really any of the type of mantras incels talk about (like how they deserve sex, deserve women, how they are being great and overlooked). the problem is that in her small female brain she just assumes my mild and justified sexism is the same thing, when it is not. For example, I am entirely self loathing and I don't think I deserve shit. That = not incel. She literally is that dumb though and can't understand the difference. Incels literally talk about how women should be forced to have sex with incels lol. Rana is so fucking stupid sometimes. (all the time)
Why would you be entirely self loathing and think you don't deserve shit? I mean...it's not like you're Skidmark.

Oh and the fact that Rana annoys the shit out of you is all the proof I need she isn't stupid. :)

Lol, you poor pathetic thing

http://www.houstonpress.com/arts/the-myth-that-incels-want-sex-10443838

Back