Most guys can relate to this.

How many pictures of me in service do I need to convince you sport? Why would I or anyone lie about being a vet to people they don't know? Seems like you are being very nit picky.

Added: I really could give a FRA what you or anyone here believes.

How many pictures of me in service do I need to convince you sport? Why would I or anyone lie about being a vet to people they don't know? Seems like you are being very nit picky.

I only accept evidence that can be verified. No exceptions. That's not a slur on you or anyone else.

I only accept evidence that can be verified. No exceptions. That's not a slur on you or anyone else.

Oh but it is a slur! You start off with the assumption that a person is lying simply because YOU can't verify what they say. In effect you are saying you trust no one unless they can prove to you without a doubt that they are being truthful. Hell even civil courts don't reach that standard.

That isn't exactly a good way to win friends and influence people.

Oh but it is a slur! You start off with the assumption that a person is lying simply because YOU can't verify what they say. In effect you are saying you trust no one unless they can prove to you without a doubt that they are being truthful. Hell even civil courts don't reach that standard. That isn't exactly a good way to win friends and influence people.

If you choose to selectively believe what anonymous strangers on the Internet say, that's your privilege.

If I don't, that's my prerogative.

Imlpxyi.jpg

Typical flag waving patsiot "discussion".

That’s actually a good thing because you can tell her she’s full of shit that you said something else and she’ll tell you you’re wrong and you can call her a liar and she’ll call you an asshole and you can call her a skank whore and shetstart crying and you’ll feel bad and tell her how much you love her and she’ll pout and you’ll do something sweet and she’ll tell you how much she loves you and then you get to screw like bunnies for three hours l.

I mean you need to think these things through. Nothing makes your sweety hornier than drama! So give it to them.

Yes, because women are easily manipulated drama queens who just need a good fuck. Just ask any liberal male who voted for Bill Clinton.

Back