Most guys can relate to this.

Hey, that's cool. Enjoy! I just find it amusing that someone who has posted racist comments and homophobic slurs over the years (and continues to do so on social media) would talk about attending Martin Luther King Day activities, and going to the Pridefest parade.

I didn't know Desh posted homophobic slurs or talked about attending Martin Luther King Day activities, or going to the Pridefest parade. :dunno:

That is your choice to believe what you want. My problem with your pal is she has had a similar life experience no matter how strange that anyone mentions. That is what makes her stories hard to believe. So if you chose to believe her and not me it's no skin off my nose. ;)

:rolleyes: I already said I believed you and Owl.

Good point. Anyone can say he's a veteran. We have no proof that Frumpy ever served, just his endless blustering about it and his begging for thanks-for-my-service posts.

Yea we can say the same about your Grief at losing a husband. All we have is your endless whining about how you lost the love of your life.

Angry Bowel Woman one of the most dysfunctional women in America, They used her as the model for the sitcom Soap.

MGlrT0K.jpg

Back