Most guys can relate to this.

That's probably because your wife can't think of any insults bad enough to describe you.

Mrs. Eye is a strong woman who long ago put the collar and lead on and keeps Angry Bird on a tight leash. That's why he comes to these political forums and routinely tries to savage assertive women like Phantasmal, Christiefan, Owl, etc.... it's how he releases his impotent rage. True story!

I see Feable Eye has changed his screen name back to Grumpy.

He must be butthurt and sad because I started calling him Feable Eye.

We were just downtown to drop off some "supplies" and pick up our t-shirts...it's pretty crowded already....;) They expect hundreds of thousands...... We're going Super early in the morning to get a good "spot"....Have fun if you go!

Were the "supplies" Bibles, Prayerful Gay Conversion invites, and religious tracts depicting the horrors of Hell that await the abominations?

You're so hilariously hypocritcally weird! All your thousands of posts over the years I've had the misfortune of reading -- slamming blacks and gay people and using your self-righteous Xtianity to want to deny them basic human rights -- yet you pretend to support both communities. Your worst nightmare must be a beautiful liberal black lesbian who is popular, beloved, respected, and fabulously wealthy. Bet we can guess who. lol

I see Feable Eye has changed his screen name back to Grumpy.

He must be butthurt and sad because I started calling him Feable Eye.

LMAO. Poor Chumpy. Which sounds like the name of the fabled monster who dwells in the Swamps of DC. lol It's too bad he's now stuck with it for a week, unless he reverts to his Popeye sock, or one of the others.

Oh, the fun to be had with "Grumpy", eh?! Frumpy when he's acting like the old lady he is. Bumpy when he's being fractional. Dumpy when he's having a constipated day. Humpy when he's remembering his long-ago youth. Jumpy when confronted with the truth, or a liberal woman. Lumpy when it's time for a Depends change. Stumpy when he gets out of the shower. Trumpy when he's on his knees in worship to his Glorious Orange Leader. Add your own!

LMAO. Poor Chumpy. Which sounds like the name of the fabled monster who dwells in the Swamps of DC. lol It's too bad he's now stuck with it for a week, unless he reverts to his Popeye sock, or one of the others.

Oh, the fun to be had with "Grumpy", eh?! Frumpy when he's acting like the old lady he is. Bumpy when he's being fractional. Dumpy when he's having a constipated day. Humpy when he's remembering his long-ago youth. Jumpy when confronted with the truth, or a liberal woman. Lumpy when it's time for a Depends change. Stumpy when he gets out of the shower. Trumpy when he's on his knees in worship to his Glorious Orange Leader. Add your own!

Gumpy when he's just being a slow witted rube...

forrest-gump-jLYC10.gif

Mrs. Eye is a strong woman who long ago put the collar and lead on and keeps Angry Bird on a tight leash. That's why he comes to these political forums and routinely tries to savage assertive women like Phantasmal, Christiefan, Owl, etc.... it's how he releases his impotent rage. True story!

So says the woman who has been married 3 times. And is extremely jealous that I still call my wife my bride. So out comes the green eyed monster jealousy. :bs::tongout:

Last edited:
So says the woman who has been married 3 times. And is extremely jealous that I still call my wife my bride. So out comes the green eyed monster jealousy. :bs::tongout:

You're critical even though one of the husbands died? Tsk tsk.

You must be livid over the fact that trump married and divorced two women before he started on his third marriage.

Back