Most guys can relate to this.

We don't either. Oddly my best friend and his wife are the opposite, they throw shade like its nobody's business. We've just always had an unspoken understanding that we never throw shade.

I can't even imagine talking bad to her.

She'd probably kick your ass without breaking a sweat if you did, you being the pathetic weakling that you are.

That's why you spend your life cowering in fear.

3yearflag.jpg

:lolup:THAT....was damned funny!! :rofl2:

What year was that?
I'm not sure. It was back in the 90's. i know it ended the career of the police chief at that time. He underestimated the influence of the gay business community in Columbus who convinced their straight colleagues that the clown was bad for business and soon after that he was let go.

It was a different story back in the late 80's and 90's where the Columbus PD could be counted on to harass the marchers. One that was particularly egregious was arresting a group of Lesbians for marching topless. That got laughed out of court when it was shown no men were arrested that day for going topless.

Once members of the Columbus PD marched in the Parade then things took a big turn around and it's now one of the biggest annual events in Columbus that brings in craps loads of tourist and crap loads of tourist money.

We used to chant "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" to the gay couples as they went by cause back then a gay couple who kissed in public would certainly get harassed and probably have the law called on them.

That's probably because your wife can't think of any insults bad enough to describe you.

That my be correct. But at least I can keep a woman and I sure can identify you as a cowardly pussy afraid to even face a woman much less a man. No wonder no one has any respect for you.

That my be correct. But at least I can keep a woman and I sure can identify you as a cowardly pussy afraid to even face a woman much less a man. No wonder no one has any respect for you.

You know absolutely nothing about me, and you are a brazen liar.

No wonder no one has any respect for you.

[B said:
Noman[/B];2427493]You know absolutely nothing about me, and you are a brazen liar.

No wonder no one has any respect for you.

Again I know enough about you to know you are a craven coward and not worth my time responding to your chicken shit

I'm not sure. It was back in the 90's. i know it ended the career of the police chief at that time. He underestimated the influence of the gay business community in Columbus who convinced their straight colleagues that the clown was bad for business and soon after that he was let go.

It was a different story back in the late 80's and 90's where the Columbus PD could be counted on to harass the marchers. One that was particularly egregious was arresting a group of Lesbians for marching topless. That got laughed out of court when it was shown no men were arrested that day for going topless.

Once members of the Columbus PD marched in the Parade then things took a big turn around and it's now one of the biggest annual events in Columbus that brings in craps loads of tourist and crap loads of tourist money.

We used to chant "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" to the gay couples as they went by cause back then a gay couple who kissed in public would certainly get harassed and probably have the law called on them.
We were just downtown to drop off some "supplies" and pick up our t-shirts...it's pretty crowded already....;) They expect hundreds of thousands...... We're going Super early in the morning to get a good "spot"....Have fun if you go!

Oh I've been to the parade multiple times and Axis is the best dance club in Columbus...which isn't saying much as it's about the only decent dance club in Columbus. I was there the first time the gay CMH police officers marched and were fired for marching in the parade and then all hell broke lose. LOL

I thought they didn't have gays in Ohio and Iran.......

We were just downtown to drop off some "supplies" and pick up our t-shirts...it's pretty crowded already....;) They expect hundreds of thousands...... We're going Super early in the morning to get a good "spot"....Have fun if you go!

Our Moron VP Pence decided today would be a good time to drop in CBus to do some fund raising. Fucking I-270 and 670 are all backed up cause of the prick.

Our Moron VP Pence decided today would be a good time to drop in CBus to do some fund raising. Fucking I-270 and 670 are all backed up cause of the prick.[/QUO Knew he was here..... We didn't have a problem....we avoid the freeways.....even went to San Fillipos produce before we went downtown ($10 a case for corn and Ohio tomatoes-great place).... No problems around the airport....You have to plan....They had some kind of protest down town, but I didn't see it...

Back