Most guys can relate to this.

If my husband had ever called me a shank whore, he’d never get sex, again. I guess I’m weird and so is my husband, we don’t use name calling in our arguments.

Never thought I would say this but I agree with you Phantasmal my bride and I have never name called in our 50+years of marriage.

Or a mini coach backpack;) The members of the recently formed DGC Club are up and about early this morning....be careful what you say!
This Goddess knows when Mott is joking, I’ve known him a long time, and know he truly loves his wife and would never do this, besides, she’d kick his ass.

Have a blessed day.

Is Grind really one of those MGTOW losers? I’ve always thought of him as a psychopath and unfortunately they usually have no problem attracting women but can’t keep a relationship with them.
I think the Cheetos stains around his mouth and his hissing at them are a real turn off, so I don’t think he even attracts them.

This Goddess knows when Mott is joking, I’ve known him a long time, and know he truly loves his wife and would never do this, besides, she’d kick his ass.

Have a blessed day.
Actually I do the drama thing with my sweety, sans the vulgar language and name calling , quite often. My fiery little Pinay loves her drama. Besides...you know I pay extra to get my ass kicked by her. :)

Have a blessed day.
That's what you're saying now...lol
That's not how you reacted originally...which is why I commented;)
You have a blessed day as well...We're getting ready for Pride Weekend here...you?

You have a blessed day as well...We're getting ready for Pride Weekend here...you?
Lol, you fail to understand our relationship, nice try, but once again, you’re wrong.

oh shit...that’s this weekend? Best parade ever! Thanks for letting me know.

oh shit...that’s this weekend? Best parade ever! Thanks for letting me know.
Starts today...goes all weekend...step off for the parade is 10:30....going to be a hot one...but no rain!!!!
And yes, it's So much fun... (and if you've never been to the Union or Axis, this is the weekend to check them out....)

If my husband had ever called me a shank whore, he’d never get sex, again. I guess I’m weird and so is my husband, we don’t use name calling in our arguments.

We don't either. Oddly my best friend and his wife are the opposite, they throw shade like its nobody's business. We've just always had an unspoken understanding that we never throw shade.

I can't even imagine talking bad to her.

Starts today...goes all weekend...step off for the parade is 10:30....going to be a hot one...but no rain!!!!
And yes, it's So much fun... (and if you've never been to the Union or Axis, this is the weekend to check them out....)
Oh I've been to the parade multiple times and Axis is the best dance club in Columbus...which isn't saying much as it's about the only decent dance club in Columbus. I was there the first time the gay CMH police officers marched and were fired for marching in the parade and then all hell broke lose. LOL

It is not, dear Brother. Chauvinist, sexist, misogynist, and Ohioan is no way to go through life.

Besides that, are you forgetting that Mott 'bought' his wife in an Asian meat market just like Tom did?

I was not aware of that.
I take it all back.

I think my husband would remove his own tongue before calling anyone that. I knew him for three years before I ever heard him even drop the F-bomb. And that was only because he was carrying a kayak up a hill, slipped and fell, and tore his quadriceps. Mr. Owl's a tough guy. lol

Thank Goodness....I thought that JPP was going to be denied a "narrative " of the day....whew....

Oh I've been to the parade multiple times and Axis is the best dance club in Columbus...which isn't saying much as it's about the only decent dance club in Columbus. I was there the first time the gay CMH police officers marched and were fired for marching in the parade and then all hell broke lose. LOL
What year was that?

Back