Most guys can relate to this.

You're critical even though one of the husbands died? Tsk tsk.
You must be livid over the fact that trump married and divorced two women before he started on his third marriage.

Poor Angry Bird.... so eaten up with envy that he projects it onto others. I've never said a thing about his poor long-suffering wife other than it's sad what she must endure. I'm grateful that *my* spouse isn't romancing some lonely spinster in OH over the internet. lol

I'm sure that somewhere in your meticulously-kept records you'll find a politics thread where she actually talked about politics. Let us know if you find it before hell freezes over.

You missed the point. Too nuanced? I'm not taking sides here.

It's like you don't even see ThatFowlWomans' contribution to the feud.

Of course, you have admitted that you give anyone you like a pass.

You're critical even though one of the husbands died? Tsk tsk.

You must be livid over the fact that trump married and divorced two women before he started on his third marriage.

All we have is her sob story. I take anything she says with a grain of salt. But you eat it up what a boring life you must lead.

Poor Angry Bird.... so eaten up with envy that he projects it onto others. I've never said a thing about his poor long-suffering wife other than it's sad what she must endure. I'm grateful that *my* spouse isn't romancing some lonely spinster in OH over the internet. lol

You left out that your husband's spouse is romancing a old guy in OH over the internet, and you are angry that I keep rejecting your advances. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You missed the point. Too nuanced? I'm not taking sides here.

It's like you don't even see ThatFowlWomans' contribution to the feud.

Of course, you have admitted that you give anyone you like a pass.

Of course I see that the feuding is on both sides. But Owl talks politics and the feud is a tangent. It's the opposite for Toxic. The feud is first and foremost with her and she never talks politics.

You say you're not taking sides but the evidence shows otherwise. You call Owl "Fowl Woman" or "Bowel Woman" but you call Toxic "Topsy." As Toxic always likes to say there are two standards here.

Of course I see that the feuding is on both sides. But Owl talks politics and the feud is a tangent. It's the opposite for Toxic. The feud is first and foremost with her and she never talks politics. You say you're not taking sides but the evidence shows otherwise. You call Owl "Fowl Woman" or "Bowel Woman" but you call Toxic "Topsy." As Toxic always likes to say there are two standards here.

Uh huh. Sure. :D

Were the "supplies" Bibles, Prayerful Gay Conversion invites, and religious tracts depicting the horrors of Hell that await the abominations?

You're so hilariously hypocritcally weird! All your thousands of posts over the years I've had the misfortune of reading -- slamming blacks and gay people and using your self-righteous Xtianity to want to deny them basic human rights -- yet you pretend to support both communities. Your worst nightmare must be a beautiful liberal black lesbian who is popular, beloved, respected, and fabulously wealthy. Bet we can guess who. lol

Hey...all is fair I’m war and politics but a great parade is a great parade and this is one of the best in the country.

I even believe you served in the military although there's no hard proof of it, just your words.

That is your choice to believe what you want. My problem with your pal is she has had a similar life experience no matter how strange that anyone mentions. That is what makes her stories hard to believe. So if you chose to believe her and not me it's no skin off my nose. ;)

Hey...all is fair I’m war and politics but a great parade is a great parade and this is one of the best in the country.

Hey, that's cool. Enjoy! I just find it amusing that someone who has posted racist comments and homophobic slurs over the years (and continues to do so on social media) would talk about attending Martin Luther King Day activities, and going to the Pridefest parade.

Back