Most Obnoxious Poll Finalists (Multiple Vote)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s part of the trinity and as a group their completely obnoxious.

He voted for himself and pleaded with me to be included, that's how sad he is. People keep saying why not this person or that person. Holy shit the original poll has 40 posters on it. You only get 10 minutes before the damn thing times out.

He voted for himself and pleaded with me to be included, that's how sad he is. People keep saying why not this person or that person. Holy shit the original poll has 40 posters on it. You only get 10 minutes before the damn thing times out.

Put it in WORD, then copy and paste :smile:
(that's what OWL does)

That sucks.
Where's Grind when you need him. Fix it!!

Grind is not a computer programmer Damocles, the site owner, does the coding. He added the thread ban feature, primarily because feminazis like Darla wanted it, but he's too busy to change that even if he was so inclined

Last edited:
I will get this poll closed next week and eliminate all those with less than 3 votes. Will also add the others that were missed like Zippy, Guano, TTQ et al.

giphy.gif

With only 6 votes, which puts me in a four way tie for third place, I apparently have some work to do upping my game.

Time to straighten a few of you assholes out.

With only 6 votes, which puts me in a four way tie for third place, I apparently have some work to do upping my game.

Time to straighten a few of you assholes out.

Straighten yourself out first, you're about as warped as they come.

Back