Most Obnoxious Poll Finalists (Multiple Vote)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to go fishing sometime. Maybe split a charter to get some Lake Erie Walleye. You ever want to do a fly in Charter to a Canadian lake?

I like fishing of any kind (except noodling...those guys are nuts). I’m a guide’s favorite customer. He asks, “What do you want to fish for today?” I respond, “Whatever’s biting.”

I like fishing of any kind (except noodling...those guys are nuts). I’m a guide’s favorite customer. He asks, “What do you want to fish for today?” I respond, “Whatever’s biting.”
That's why I didn't hire a guide on this vacation. Fishing report was that the area was going to get hit with a heat wave and nothing was biting. So it would have been a waste of money. I agree with you. I want to put fish in the freezer so I want to go after what's hitting. This time of year up here is a good time for bass. I know a couple of spots in North Western Indiana that has the best bass fishing I've experienced outside of Florida and I've fished for Bass in just about every State east of the Mississippi and a few to the west. Once the water hits about 65 to 75 degrees most properly managed lakes have great bass fishing. We have a few lakes up here where they manage the bass population pretty well. Teach enough people to only keep a few fish in the 12" to 18" size to eat and toss the rest back.

The catfishing in the Ohio River is worth the trip. I'm sure you probably know more than I do about good catfish habitat but one of the best spots on the Ohio river are the mussel beds. You just drift over them using live shad or cut bait and you'll consistently catch good sized fish.

I would have changed some of my votes several times by now. Next time, Havana Moon, put yourself on the list. I can guarantee you one vote.

I can tolerate a pretentious twit with an intellectual deficit chip on his shoulder more easily than a proud and dedicated overt racist conservative. To each his own.

I would have changed some of my votes several times by now. Next time, Havana Moon, put yourself on the list. I can guarantee you one vote.

Funny how the delicate butthurt snowflakes manage to make polls that only include ppl who have soundly whipped them... like Havana Moron, and those weird chicks Yaya and Feeble Eye.

This song goes out to you boygirls:

lDexjBa.jpg

Back