Most Obnoxious Poll Finalists (Multiple Vote)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With only 6 votes, which puts me in a four way tie for third place, I apparently have some work to do upping my game.

Time to straighten a few of you assholes out.

You have six?!? WTF. I have a mere three and they're all from no-account low-quality cretins mostly from Amazon exc. for one who's from Uranus. And here I thought that poking racists with a red hot poker, mocking conservatives, and criticizing Trump with every other post would count for something. Guess not.

You have six?!? WTF. I have a mere three and they're all from no-account low-quality cretins mostly from Amazon exc. for one who's from Uranus. And here I thought that poking racists with a red hot poker, mocking conservatives, and criticizing Trump with every other post would count for something. Guess not.

I guess you're not as important as you thought. Sucks to be you :laugh:

I only have 1 person that is soo obnoxious I put on ignore. domer gets my vote

Same...except I don’t have him on ignore. Shoot, I read desh’s stuff, why not his. I do have Tdak and a couple others who consistently post racially offensive stuff on ignore though.

Same...except I don’t have him on ignore. Shoot, I read desh’s stuff, why not his. I do have Tdak and a couple others who consistently post racially offensive stuff on ignore though.

I am humbled beyond belief for your support.

It does get boring, however, to continually out the fools for the idiots you are. Low hanging fruit. Not even a challenge anymore.

Apparently you don't spit in their faces with enough venom.

We need to go fishing sometime. Maybe split a charter to get some Lake Erie Walleye. You ever want to do a fly in Charter to a Canadian lake?
I'd like to put in an order for some LE Walleye....hope you had a safe trip home...
(btw: LMK if your wife needs another coach mini or a rainbow tote...actually a Ltd Ed Large Wave Multicolor Suede Gallery Tote...or a Prada beach tote...big sale soon...all proceeds to the rescues;)

Back