Most Overrated Presidents

You do...and I give you credit for that.

You insist that you have terrible breath...and that it annoys you; you insist that you are a moron; and no matter how much of an ass kicking you get, you keep coming back for more.

You are a hell of a guy...if you are a guy.

I'm a male, (straight). An old Hillbilly, (not as old as you), however. Still got all my teeth, ('cept one in the back that isn't necessary).

I'm a male, (straight). An old Hillbilly, (not as old as you), however. Still got all my teeth, ('cept one in the back that isn't necessary).

I am a male, straight...and have almost all of my teeth. One missing toward the rear in the lower jaw.

I am definitely old...but I've always looked younger than I am.

Here is a picture of me at age 78 (first pic) and on my 83rd birthday (second pic.)

100-1132.jpg

100-3341.jpg

Why not post a picture or two of yourself.

Attachments

• 100_1134.jpg
    100_1134.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1
I am a male, straight...and have almost all of my teeth. One missing toward the rear in the lower jaw.

I am definitely old...but I've always looked younger than I am.

Here is a picture of me at age 78 (first pic) and on my 83rd birthday (second pic.)

100-1132.jpg

100-3341.jpg

Why not post a picture or two of yourself.

You do look young. I'll send you a pic via email of me if you PM me yer personal email, as I don't want to be cancelled fer the stuff I post here. You are brave, as this forum is full of crazy people. How often do you smoke gars?

I've cut down on the cigars recently, Merc. I used to smoke one while playing golf each day...and one at night after dinner...usually with a bit of cognac (or in summer, a gin and tonic.) I was wheezing a bit and figured it was time to make an adjustment.

You are not going to be "cancelled" here. They are pretty lenient about what they allow us to post and how we word our thoughts. Keep fighting your fight...I will keep fighting mine. That is why we are all here.

At some point, most of us here in America better get our shit together and work toward a common goal of making America and the world a better place for humans and other life. That thought seems to be little more than a dream right now.

This life of ours is not a dress rehearsal. NOW is all we've got. We have got to make as much of it as possible.

I've cut down on the cigars recently, Merc. I used to smoke one while playing golf each day...and one at night after dinner...usually with a bit of cognac (or in summer, a gin and tonic.) I was wheezing a bit and figured it was time to make an adjustment.

You are not going to be "cancelled" here. They are pretty lenient about what they allow us to post and how we word our thoughts. Keep fighting your fight...I will keep fighting mine. That is why we are all here.

At some point, most of us here in America better get our shit together and work toward a common goal of making America and the world a better place for humans and other life. That thought seems to be little more than a dream right now.

This life of ours is not a dress rehearsal. NOW is all we've got. We have got to make as much of it as possible.

I hope we can ALL get it together: Frank. I know I will not get cancelled for what I say here, (I could get banned), as it is largely anonymous, butt: the real world will cancel folks for the comments here if the real world could pin the tail on the donkey and connect with a person's job and such.

Back