Most Overrated Presidents

Is that the conclusion you come to when you gaze at the image you see in the mirror? burp...

How could you possibly know that? Do you consider yerself an ace mind reader? burp...

I'm aware of yer uninformed opinion, most people have opinions, that doesn't make those opinions fact. burp...

Yer real full of yersef aren't ya? You may think you can command others on an internet forum, butt: ya can't order me around.

BTW, did the NYT n' Newsweek carry yer uninformed opinion that nearly 80 million Trump voters committed treason n' should be executed?

I'm sure humbled by how smart you are... pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft... breathe deep...

My guess is that you are as much a slob in real life as you are in your cyber persona.

Too bad that.

Yes Frank, you hate Trump or you wouldn't keep running him down. He lost. Get over it!

I hate no one...not even Trump.

Yes, anyone with a functioning brain would "run down" Trump, because, through the morons who continue to support him, he continues to be an existential threat to our Republic.

He did lose...big time.

Get over your disappointment.

Yes, anyone with a functioning brain would "run down" Trump, because, through the morons who continue to support him, he continues to be an existential threat to our Republic.

He did lose...big time.

This is true.

I have known you for like 15 years.

My guess is that you are as much a slob in real life as you are in your cyber persona.

Too bad that.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Yer opinions are upside down.

Yer not the ace mind reader ya think you are, (if ya can't read me simple mind, [only one functional brain cell n' all]), ya surely can't read the minds of people who are actually smart.

Yer guesses aren't any better then yer opinions or yer mindreadin'.

i'll ask again: you claim yer sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart that yer upside down opinions were published in multiple papers, (NYT n' Newsweek n' such).

Did you opine that the nearly 80 million American voters who voted fer Trump were guilty of treason n' should be executed????

You do know that Treason is punishable, (the ultimate penalty), don't ya?

Since yer so smart n' all... burp...

He did lose...big time.

Frank! He lost. Get over it. It'll be alright.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Yer opinions are upside down.

Yer not the ace mind reader ya think you are, (if ya can't read me simple mind, [only one functional brain cell n' all]), ya surely can't read the minds of people who are actually smart.

Yer guesses aren't any better then yer opinions or yer mindreadin'.

i'll ask again: you claim yer sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart that yer upside down opinions were published in multiple papers, (NYT n' Newsweek n' such).

Did you opine that the nearly 80 million American voters who voted fer Trump were guilty of treason n' should be executed????

You do know that Treason is punishable, (the ultimate penalty), don't ya?

Since yer so smart n' all... burp...

Yeah, you definitely are a cyber slob...and my guess remains that you are a slob in real life also.

But you are a Trump supporter...and being a slob is almost a must for being a Trump supporter.

Frank! He lost. Get over it. It'll be alright.

Yes, Trump lost huge. Yes, it'll be alright.

But anyone who is "over" the danger that Trump and his continuing supporters pose for our Republic is as much a danger to us as they are.

Still a very long way to go before we are through with Trump, RB.

A very long way.

Buckle up if it bothers you.

Instead of civil war, Lincoln could have, and should have, worked within the Constitution if he felt so strongly about preserving the Union.

]

Rubbish start to finish. Wilson is lucky to get ranked in the top 20, and Lincoln is not just in the top five - he’s invariably first or second, with Washington. Otherwise, I’ll bother with just the above bone head argument. Lincoln went so far to accommodate the Southern states within The Constitution as to propose a Constitutional amendment that would make slavery permanently lawful in the existing slave states.

Last edited:
Yes, Trump lost huge. Yes, it'll be alright.

But anyone who is "over" the danger that Trump and his continuing supporters pose for our Republic is as much a danger to us as they are.

Still a very long way to go before we are through with Trump, RB.

A very long way.

Buckle up if it bothers you.

Are you afraid, Frank? Is the boogie man gonna get you?

Buckle up for what Frank? You gonna roust us rural hillbillies?

c728f75a88dc17d3f2b431ccbb71e213.gif

It'll be alright...

Are you afraid, Frank?

Not especially.

Is the boogie man gonna get you?

Good grief. Boogie man???

C'mon.

Buckle up for what Frank? You gonna roust us rural hillbillies?

Not a chance.

But, if you get your knickers in a knot because some of us are not through with Trump...you've got some tough times coming up.

It'll be alright...

I'm sure you will be.

But I'm hoping Trump spends lots of time in prison...along with people who aided his attempted coup.

Not especially.

Good grief. Boogie man???

C'mon.

Not a chance.

But, if you get your knickers in a knot because some of us are not through with Trump...you've got some tough times coming up.

I'm sure you will be.

But I'm hoping Trump spends lots of time in prison...along with people who aided his attempted coup.

Trump sure has your panties in a wad!

Nope I'm not a slob, butt: think what you wish... carry on...

You most assuredly are a slob...a major league slob. As I said, though, "You are a Trump supporter...and being a slob is almost a must for being a Trump supporter."

I guess I should have added, "Not only is being a slob almost a must for being a Trump supporter, but not recognizing that you are a slob...and denying you are a slob if you accidentally do recognize that you are...is also a must.

Back to your rock, Slob.

Trump sure has your panties in a wad!

Trump doesn't.

But the danger he and his supporters pose to the Republic...cause me lots of concern. If you cared about your country...that stuff would bother you, too. If you were a patriot rather than a continuing Trump supporter, it would bother you.

Trump doesn't.

But the danger he and his supporters pose to the Republic...cause me lots of concern. If you cared about your country...that stuff would bother you, too. If you were a patriot rather than a continuing Trump supporter, it would bother you.

How many times do I have to tell you Trump lost? It's over, said and done. Period.

You people keep it alive with your whining and crying, you say everyone who voted for him
worships him. Not the case. Danger to the Republic? LOL! If there is a danger to the Republic,
it's all the hateful libturds who want to destroy what's worked for over 200 years.

What scares you, Frank? Someone like me?

How many times do I have to tell you Trump lost?

None. He lost and lost big. I have mentioned that several times. You do read what I write, correct?

It's over, said and done. Period.

It is FAR from "over, said and done."

He, the morons who continue to support him, and the pile of horseshit the Republican Party has become still pose a significant existential threat to our Republic.

Anyone not still diligently opposing them is contributing to treason in my opinion.

You people keep it alive with your whining and crying, you say everyone who voted for him
worships him. Not the case. Danger to the Republic? LOL! If there is a danger to the Republic,
it's all the hateful libturds who want to destroy what's worked for over 200 years.

What can I say. You are so wrong...using "wrong" to describe it seems...well, wrong.

What scares you, Frank? Someone like me?

Personally, you do not scare me at all. I figure I could have an enjoyable drink or shoot a game of pool with you. We'd come away with a smile on our faces.

The fact that you are so stone-cold unaware of the danger of the right bothers me. If someone I consider reasonably intelligent doesn't get it, we are in serious trouble. It doesn't scare me as much as just pisses me off.

Gotta live with that. If you think I or any of the others are just going to shut down so that that disgusting clown you continue to support can get back into play...you are mistaken.

You most assuredly are a slob...a major league slob. As I said, though, "You are a Trump supporter...and being a slob is almost a must for being a Trump supporter."

I guess I should have added, "Not only is being a slob almost a must for being a Trump supporter, but not recognizing that you are a slob...and denying you are a slob if you accidentally do recognize that you are...is also a must.

Back to your rock, Slob.

Yer entitled to yer own opinion, (which is clearly upside down). Usually when a person reaches the ripe old age of 81 they have managed to pick up a few clues about the world, that clearly hasn't happened with you. You are obviously severely stricken with Trump derangement syndrome, and yer to full of yersef, (arrogant), to self heal. You think nearly 80 million of yer fellow Americans are treasonous, and if you had the power to enforce yer upside down notions you would be in a very select league of mass murderers, (Chairman Mao, Uncle Joe Stalin, and Adolph Hitler).

Look in the mirror: yer just a silly old fart who thinks op-eds in the NYT et al make you something special.

The only thing "special" about you is yer misplaced arrogance, and yer abject stupidity. I've kicked below average rocks that look like Albert Einstein compared to you. Carry on now: dolt. Pfffffffffffffffffft...

Back