mott the seer

I shoulda stuck with Superfreak... Fricking butterflies...

Just curious; but are you going off of SF saying he was a wolf, or was there something else??

PMP is trying to use a jedi-mind trick and his signature has:
....not the werewolf you're looking for....

I'd like to point out you all were fools to have killed me. Who pointed everyone to the first only only wolf that was killed? Me. Who didn't vote for the seer (whether he was useful or not)? Me. But It's ok. I won't be eaten, and there's no one who can save you all now, so I'll laugh at you all as you hang yourselves and make yourselves tasty wolf snacks.

I'd like to point out you all were fools to have killed me. Who pointed everyone to the first only only wolf that was killed? Me. Who didn't vote for the seer (whether he was useful or not)? Me. But It's ok. I won't be eaten, and there's no one who can save you all now, so I'll laugh at you all as you hang yourselves and make yourselves tasty wolf snacks.

I agree, yesterday's screw up was a result of Mott being a RETARD.

There is really no excuse for tonight.

I agree, yesterday's screw up was a result of Mott being a RETARD.

There is really no excuse for tonight.

Sure there is, but I can't discuss it openly. It'd be against the rules. All I'm going to say is Grind is right to have everyone look at prior voting patterns.

There may or may not be some inactive people in this game. I am considering subs, but I don't know if that's perceived as fair or not. Anybody have any input on this?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;590031 said:
There may or may not be some inactive people in this game. I am considering subs, but I don't know if that's perceived as fair or not. Anybody have any input on this?

Yeah, I think you should invite some active posters such as Dixie, STY, Onceler, Soc, Sol, etc. For sure, there's been no activity from Toppy and usaloyal. Minimal activity from Thorn, and like one post from SM who never even voted. Its possible that one person may be a wolf who is faking...

Back