mott the seer

The next game should be with Communists instead of werewolves. Then we'll KNOW who to lynch (Watermark).
How many full moons does this town have in a row anyway? Maybe we should use multiple personality disorders... We'd still be able to whack Watermark.

How many full moons does this town have in a row anyway? Maybe we should use multiple personality disorders... We'd still be able to whack Watermark.
Maybe the next game should just be "How creatively can we kill Watermark?"

Maybe the next game should just be "How creatively can we kill Watermark?"
Or we could create a new game called "Kill the Emo" or "Emo Hunt" where we come up with new and inventive ways to kill 3D, Grind and Watermark.

For example. We can take a page out of Gary Jennings book "Raptor" and set one of the Emo virgins up with a date with a girl with a poison vagina.

Or we could create a new game called "Kill the Emo" or "Emo Hunt" where we come up with new and inventive ways to kill 3D, Grind and Watermark.

For example. We can take a page out of Gary Jennings book "Raptor" and set one of the Emo virgins up with a date with a girl with a poison vagina.

Grind and 3D don't strike me as emo.

Grind and 3D don't strike me as emo.
OH look at 3D's picture before he changed it to bouncing Betty. He's way more Emo then Watermark.

As soon as Grind get's a job and stops receiving an allowance from his parents he will no longer be an Emo...till then, he's an Emo.

Watermark will probably be an Emo for the rest of his life or at least until he finnally get's laid by Krugman.

That book was brilliant! I was a big Jennings fan, though didn't care much for his second Aztec book (Aztec Autumn?). Otherwise, his work was amazing. I probably have all of it. I'll miss his work.

I don't thnk that would work; because the poison would never be used!! :cof1:

That book was brilliant! I was a big Jennings fan, though didn't care much for his second Aztec book (Aztec Autumn?). Otherwise, his work was amazing. I probably have all of it. I'll miss his work.
It's nice to know someone else is familiar with his work. I think he started out as a journalist, switched to writing children stories before he moved to Mexico to start working on Aztec. I think he did research for like 7 years before he completed writing it. He has 4 novels "Aztec, The Journeyer, Spangle and Raptor" that are 4 of the best historical fiction novels ever written. He's Michenor with character development. As for Aztec Autumn, I think he set aside his standards to make some money when his health was declining before he died. Just think, it took him over 30 years just to do the research to write 4 books. He's practially considered a national hero in Mexico for his first novel Aztec. I have a hard bound copy of it and it's one of my most prized books.

BTW, If you like this genre, then I really recommend Colleen McCollough's Masters of Rome series. Absolutely outstanding! Particularly for political junkies like us.

Another good historical series is Allen Eckert's Wilderness Empire series about the settling of the Northwest Territory. The first in the series "The Frontiersman" is a classic biopic about Simon Kenton and Techumseh. Historians are pretty critical about some big mistakes he made but the overwhelming majority of his work is accurate nor did he fabricate anything whole cloth, just made some academic mistakes. Particularly about the history of Blue Jacket. Still and all, it's a great read. You'll find the narrative on the execution of Colonel Crawford by the Shawnees particularly gruesome though utterly compelling.

Last edited:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;591074 said:
you need to learn what emo means
Oh yes I do and if you want to prove you're not an Emo to the rest of us men you need to go out some night, drink an entire bottle of whiskey, bang a fat chick (or a crack ho or Cap'n Billy), get in a bar fight, puke on a cop and call one of us to throw your bail, all in the same night like the rest of us have done. Then we'll believe you're not an Emo. Till then just thank your lucky stars you're no where near as Emo as Wathermark or 3D!!!

It's nice to know someone else is familiar with his work. I think he started out as a journalist, switched to writing children stories before he moved to Mexico to start working on Aztec. I think he did research for like 7 years before he completed writing it. He has 4 novels "Aztec, The Journeyer, Spangle and Raptor" that are 4 of the best historical fiction novels ever written. He's Michenor with character development. As for Aztec Autumn, I think he set aside his standards to make some money when his health was declining before he died. Just think, it took him over 30 years just to do the research to write 4 books. He's practially considered a national hero in Mexico for his first novel Aztec. I have a hard bound copy of it and it's one of my most prized books.

BTW, If you like this genre, then I really recommend Colleen McCollough's Masters of Rome series. Absolutely outstanding! Particularly for political junkies like us.

Another good historical series is Allen Eckert's Wilderness Empire series about the settling of the Northwest Territory. The first in the series "The Frontiersman" is a classic biopic about Simon Kenton and Techumseh. Historians are pretty critical about some big mistakes he made but the overwhelming majority of his work is accurate nor did he fabricate anything whole cloth, just made some academic mistakes. Particularly about the history of Blue Jacket. Still and all, it's a great read. You'll find the narrative on the execution of Colonel Crawford by the Shawnees particularly gruesome though utterly compelling.

Thanks, I'll check them both out. I think that Jennings' Spangle actually was a triad. The first book was set in post civil-war U.S., then the circus travelled to Europe. I'll have to check but I believe that there were two subsequent books in the series. His portrayal of life in Czarist Russia was fascinating.

I also have enjoyed Barbara Hambly's Benjamin January series about a free black physician in New Orleans during the slavery years. That series is comprised of eight volumes, the first entitled "A Free Man of Color". As a Canadian I had (still have) a lot to learn about this time in U.S. history, and she draws the reader entirely into that world. Her character development is excellent and her historic representations are impeccable. Subsequently she wrote a historic novel about Mary Todd Lincoln, called "The Emancipator's Wife". Again, I was enthralled and learned a LOT.

Oh yes I do and if you want to prove you're not an Emo to the rest of us men you need to go out some night, drink an entire bottle of whiskey, bang a fat chick (or a crack ho or Cap'n Billy), get in a bar fight, puke on a cop and call one of us to throw your bail, all in the same night like the rest of us have done. Then we'll believe you're not an Emo. Till then just thank your lucky stars you're no where near as Emo as Wathermark or 3D!!!

one time I got drunk, and pissed on a church, and security started chasing me and I ran like hell through boston, then tripped and fucked up my hand which was all bloody and mangled. Never banged a fat chick though. I did get punched in the face by an ex-marine that was running from the police after he had robbed a store, not much of a fight on my part.

OH look at 3D's picture before he changed it to bouncing Betty. He's way more Emo then Watermark.

As soon as Grind get's a job and stops receiving an allowance from his parents he will no longer be an Emo...till then, he's an Emo.

Watermark will probably be an Emo for the rest of his life or at least until he finnally get's laid by Krugman.
3D's pic looked like he was hammered and oblivious to the world, not emo. And I don't know, nor can I speak for Grinds situation with his family.

Watermark is emo though.

Back