Moving is Stressful...

Does the thought make you drip with anticipation?

6nx4jv.gif

Yesterday we signed the contracts for the sale, tomorrow we sign the contracts for the buy... in between I am officially homeless.

LOL

Today we have movers jamming all our stuff into trucks to travel about 3 hours away to an exciting new ranch... Just a bit over 200 Acres of fun and frolic (work).

Yesterday we signed the contracts for the sale, tomorrow we sign the contracts for the buy... in between I am officially homeless.

LOL

Today we have movers jamming all our stuff into trucks to travel about 3 hours away to an exciting new ranch... Just a bit over 200 Acres of fun and frolic (work).

Will you be working remotely?

My first night at the new home on the range... I'm parked on the new property in an RV I rented from RVezy... (It's like Airbnb, but for RVs).

We do not close until later today, then it will be officially mine. At this time they still have dogs, cats, a very noisy rooster, some peahens (I have not seen a peacock, just peahens), some pheasant, still on the property. I do not know when these animals will be gone. Our goats are going to love this property though. I'm probably going to have a crapton of fence work though. At least they got somebody to remove the donkeys, they had like 8 of them, while normally this would be great, these ones apparently didn't like any goats.

I hope they take all the cats too as they didn't have any of them fixed and I don't want to have to trap and fix all these cats.

Back