Moving is Stressful...

True.....but then you get a pack of bums and other miscreants chasing you down the lake shore trying to bum rush you for the fish! :laugh:
I caught a lot of panfish around Milwaukee and I'm always willing to fight for my ring of crappie and bluegill. I may give them a few bluegills but there's no way in hell their getting the crappie.

Nope. They take a special lifter to get them onto the back of a truck, and we have contracts with them.
And they own them, so it's probably a void in the contract to hire a loader and flatbed.

Sucks that you loaded them before you knew that their national advertising isn't accurate.

You know a lot about nothing

Milwaukee is the home to the international headquarters of five Fortune 500 companies: Johnson Controls, Northwestern Mutual, Manpower, Rockwell Automation, and Harley-Davidson. Other companies based in Milwaukee include Briggs & Stratton, Brady Corporation, Sensient Technologies, A. O. Smith, Rexnord, Master Lock, Marcus Corporation, REV Group, American Signal Corporation, GE Healthcare Diagnostic Imaging and Clinical Systems. The Milwaukee metropolitan area ranks fifth in the United States in terms of the number of Fortune 500 company headquarters as a share of the population. Milwaukee also has a large number of financial service firms, particularly those specializing in mutual funds and transaction processing systems, and a number of publishing and printing companies.

Bullshit Walks:

FEBRUARY 11, 2016
In the 1980s, the Milwaukee metropolitan area had about 220,000 jobs in manufacturing; through the 1990s, that number hovered around 170,000 and then began to drop significantly after 2000 to around 120,000 today.
https://progressive.org/latest/outsourced-milwaukee-a-perfect-backdrop-dem-debate/

Currently 113,600.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MILW355MFGN

Country folk who enjoy living in the middle of nowhere, totally devoid of basic conveniences and cultural stimulations, are certainly entitled to do so.

It does turn their brains to mush--that's undeniable given the way they vote--but if they choose to live there, a lot of turning isn't likely required anyway.

Country folk who enjoy living in the middle of nowhere, totally devoid of basic conveniences and cultural stimulations, are certainly entitled to do so.

It does turn their brains to mush--that's undeniable given the way they vote--but if they choose to live there, a lot of turning isn't likely required anyway.

What a snob you are!

I was smart and decent enough to have girlfriends, not hoes. YMMV

Why does my life make you jealous and angry? You look goofy playing the victim card, dummy.

https://psychcentral.com/disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder/narcissist-plays-the-victim
Why Do Narcissistic Personalities Play the Victim?
I've seen your pic and don't believe a woman would marry a 400 pound 5 foot tall marine. Your temperament is that of a javelina. So my question is, how many trans women did you pay to have sex with?

You do understand its NOTHING like that right? Or are you that much of a rube that you havent left your little 10 square block area in years? You need to get out more and educate yourself.

Pro tip

Wild roadside asparagus. Anyone passing through Colorado in the spring need to pick the asparagus before it flowers.

I've seen your pic and don't believe a woman would marry a 400 pound 5 foot tall marine. Your temperament is that of a javelina. So my question is, how many trans women did you pay to have sex with?

Your anger is exactly what I expected out of a victim like poor, pitiful you. Why do you hate normal people? Were you abandoned as a child? Didn't get enough hugs? Just naturally whiny and weak?

4 Unmistakable Signs You Have A Victim Mindset And How You Can Move Beyond It

1. You think most people’s grass is greener than yours.
2. You aren’t happy with your career but are full of reasons why you can’t change things.
3. You excessively use victim and negative language.
4. You tend to blame other people and forces for the problems and challenges in your life.

Your anger is exactly what I expected out of a victim like poor, pitiful you. Why do you hate normal people? Were you abandoned as a child? Didn't get enough hugs? Just naturally whiny and weak?

4 Unmistakable Signs You Have A Victim Mindset And How You Can Move Beyond It

1. You think most people’s grass is greener than yours.
2. You aren’t happy with your career but are full of reasons why you can’t change things.
3. You excessively use victim and negative language.
4. You tend to blame other people and forces for the problems and challenges in your life.

5. you resent other peoples success, or what you believe is success, it makes you angry sometimes to the point that you want them to feel pain.

"Woke is revenge against God for the crime of being."
Jordan Peterson

In Old America, the one that was murdered, success was both respected and cheered, with those doing the cheering hoping to make it one day.

That is all over under this Revolution.

5. you resent other peoples success, or what you believe is success, it makes you angry sometimes to the point that you want them to feel pain.

"Woke is revenge against God for the crime of being."
Jordan Peterson
Dutch is a proven liar and snitch. All he does is project his hate onto others. His post count was at 100 a day when him and Owl were trying to beat TOP to 40,000 posts. You may as well join the ninnies with your fixation on me.

Dutch is a proven liar and snitch. All he does is project his hate onto others. His post count was at 100 a day when him and Owl were trying to beat TOP to 40,000 posts. You may as well join the ninnies with your fixation on me.

Please sit your ass down....you are on my shit list, and TOP! elected to not even attempt to defend you.

Please sit your ass down....you are on my shit list, and TOP! elected to not even attempt to defend you.
I don't need defending for calling out the doxxing gang. You're the one sending Damo money for closing down the TOP thread. Whose side are you on?

Back