Moving is Stressful...

It took you less than a minute to reply. Damo needs you to replace Rana. People without a life end up as mods on a political site.

You need a life, loser. We all only have one life to live. Why are you living with your head of your ass whining about others? I'll tell you; it's because you are behind the power curve of Humanity. You have a victim mentality and you reside inside your own asshole whining about it. Sad, but your choice.

6no0as.jpg

We are in the late stages of selling the small ranch and buying a larger ranch... unfortunately ranches tend to be in rural areas and you find that things you can do in the city are not available... like PODS...

They are happy to deliver it to where we are, but will not move the PODS to our new site, too far is what they say.

So, we are in the process of trying to recover from finding out that they lie when they say they'll deliver our stuff to anywhere in the state.

So, we are now looking at paying some movers to move stuff out of the storage PODS into a truck and unloading it into a 40' cargo container on our new property. Movers also do not like going that far, but they'll do it, they just charge you extra...

The stress comes in, that we have a very short time to get all this done now. LOL

Man, I'm going to love living where I am going... But this move may just kill me!

eschew belongings.

You need a life, loser. We all only have one life to live. Why are you living with your head of your ass whining about others? I'll tell you; it's because you are behind the power curve of Humanity. You have a victim mentality and you reside inside your own asshole whining about it. Sad, but your choice.
More of Damo's replacement mod projection. Rana never told the truth so why should you? The best part of east Colfax is that snitches ended up dead. And it happened quickly too. A lot of the bodies found were military involved in a dope deal. Why was that?

More of Damo's replacement mod projection. Rana never told the truth so why should you? The best part of east Colfax is that snitches ended up dead. And it happened quickly too. A lot of the bodies found were military involved in a dope deal. Why was that?

Your victim mentality could help post-grad psychology students earn their degrees. Have you ever considered volunteering to be a subject? Not only would you get free treatment but you may actually be cured of being a loser. Win-Win!

6ndo8c.gif

Your victim mentality could help post-grad psychology students earn their degrees. Have you ever considered volunteering to be a subject? Not only would you get free treatment but you may actually be cured of being a loser. Win-Win!
There were so many bodies found that the military had to make restricted areas where GI were not allowed to go. Turns out that grunts were safer in Vietnam than they were on east Colfax. Grunts love them hos. That's why you fit in so well with the bedpan cleaning, sloppy joe making Owl. You're nothing more than a loose meat samwitch.

I'm still pondering the bizarre "thinking" of a loser who sits on this forum day and night, obsessing over other ppl, calling the mods losers who don't have a life. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

There were so many bodies found that the military had to make restricted areas where GI were not allowed to go. Turns out that grunts were safer in Vietnam than they were on east Colfax. Grunts love them hos. That's why you fit in so well with the bedpan cleaning, sloppy joe making Owl. You're nothing more than a loose meat samwitch.
z2Kw2et.gif

AcademicOrganicGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.gif

I'm still pondering the bizarre "thinking" of a loser who sits on this forum day and night, obsessing over other ppl, calling the mods losers who don't have a life. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

He has mental issues.

Goat AKA Goofy was clearly intelligent and semi-educated at one time, but middle-age hasn't been kind to him. Brain damage from natural or unnatural causes has clearly seen him fall downward toward mental instability. Another possibility is crippling; paraplegic or other highly restricted physical ailment may be the root cause of his mental instability.

The conspiracy theorist bullshit is the first sign. It's one thing to toy with such theories, it's another to swallow them whole and go looking for more.

Where we used to live it always smelled like bus and car exhaust. I did like though when neighbors would be grilling, and the fragrance of fresh-cut lawns. Don't miss it a bit though. Now we have the scent of pines in the sun, wildflowers, rain, the Lake, the snow, wet chipmunks -- and grilling and fresh-cut grass.

Just got home from spending the better part of two days in Milwaukee. I have to say,.......I dont miss that friggin rat race one little bit, and rat race is EXACTLY what it is. I dont live in an area quite so rural as some others in here but its plenty rural enuff for me. LOVE it.

Just got home from spending the better part of two days in Milwaukee. I have to say,.......I dont miss that friggin rat race one little bit, and rat race is EXACTLY what it is. I dont live in an area quite so rural as some others in here but its plenty rural enuff for me. LOVE it.

Milwaukee is a cool city

We are in the late stages of selling the small ranch and buying a larger ranch... unfortunately ranches tend to be in rural areas and you find that things you can do in the city are not available... like PODS...

They are happy to deliver it to where we are, but will not move the PODS to our new site, too far is what they say.

So, we are in the process of trying to recover from finding out that they lie when they say they'll deliver our stuff to anywhere in the state.

So, we are now looking at paying some movers to move stuff out of the storage PODS into a truck and unloading it into a 40' cargo container on our new property. Movers also do not like going that far, but they'll do it, they just charge you extra...

The stress comes in, that we have a very short time to get all this done now. LOL

Man, I'm going to love living where I am going... But this move may just kill me!

Fortunately I’ve never really “moved.” I lived in my cousin’s place for a while during my college years. Didn’t have much stuff and knew it was temporary. Lived on my brother’s place for about a year then bough the place where I am right now. Pretty much accumulated, added on and built up what’s here. I did have to move my wife from Nashville to the bojacks of Oklahoma when we got married. Made a few trips with the pickup but made the big move with the pickup and the stock trailer. She didn’t have any critters to move except a house cat.

Milwaukee is the best. I could drop a line anywhere and catch dinner.

Milwaukee is the best. I could drop a line anywhere and catch dinner.

True.....but then you get a pack of bums and other miscreants chasing you down the lake shore trying to bum rush you for the fish! :laugh:

Milwaukee is a long deeply broken rust belt city.

Your powers of observation are suspect.

Parts of Milwaukee really need to be vaporized. Most if not all of the Mid wests once great cities are this way. God help us.

Parts of Milwaukee really need to be vaporized. Most if not all of the Mid wests once great cities are this way. God help us.

Milwaukee was obviously in deep trouble even in the late 70's because of political and racial problems, but was decimated in the 90's with the collapse of manufacturing.

Milwaukee was obviously in deep trouble even in the late 70's because of political and racial problems, but was decimated in the 90's with the collapse of manufacturing.

You know a lot about nothing

Milwaukee is the home to the international headquarters of five Fortune 500 companies: Johnson Controls, Northwestern Mutual, Manpower, Rockwell Automation, and Harley-Davidson. Other companies based in Milwaukee include Briggs & Stratton, Brady Corporation, Sensient Technologies, A. O. Smith, Rexnord, Master Lock, Marcus Corporation, REV Group, American Signal Corporation, GE Healthcare Diagnostic Imaging and Clinical Systems. The Milwaukee metropolitan area ranks fifth in the United States in terms of the number of Fortune 500 company headquarters as a share of the population. Milwaukee also has a large number of financial service firms, particularly those specializing in mutual funds and transaction processing systems, and a number of publishing and printing companies.

Back