MSNBC in meltdown after Donald Trump's McDonald's shift.

All that is true, what you don’t have evidence for is the claim that she slept with him for that reason.
I have posted the links saying he had a relationship with Heels Up Harris, WHILE MARRIED, and that he did indeed help advance her political career.

Are you drunk already?

McDonald's customers were shocked over the weekend after they were greeted by Donald Trump at the drive-thru window of a McDoanld’s restaurant in Philadelphia. Huge chanting crowds lined the streets. USA! USA....

It was staged, the restaurant was closed.
He didn’t wear a hair net and couldn’t follow the simple rules the kid gave him. I was cracking up.

I have posted the links saying he had a relationship with Heels Up Harris, WHILE MARRIED, and that he did indeed help advance her political career.

Are you drunk already?
You claimed that she was using Willie Brown to advance her career, that she used sex to get ahead

well....they were pre-screened....

because you nutjobs keep trying to kill people instead of argue concepts

I imagine you are too dumb to know the difference
Very good, I’m glad you admit this. McDonald’s was not open to the public.

Very good, I’m glad you admit this. McDonald’s was not open to the public.
^derp derp
this retard thinks he made a point. Like Scamala is doing anything unscripted. the only difference is her people are too dumb to remind her to plug the headphones in

the people he served belong to the republic nimrod

^derp derp
this retard thinks he made a point. Like Scamala is doing anything unscripted. the only difference is her people are too dumb to remind her to plug the headphones in

the people he served belong to the public nimrod
Oh, I said was, it’s not open to the public, you should’ve seen the blowback I got. Trumpers imaking fools of themselves right and left claiming it was.

Oh, I said was, it’s not open to the public, you should’ve seen the blowback I got. Trumpers imaking fools of themselves right and left claiming it was.
it is a distinction without a difference derp stick

the public showed up in massive numbers - and they screened which ones were allowed in for security reasons

with Scamala losing steam, why does she have no friends from her past coming forward with proof this is all a lie?

also retardo - you called them "all fake customers" - like they weren't buying food?

Back