MSNBC in meltdown after Donald Trump's McDonald's shift.

I claimed that Jarod wished something.

So, yeah, this is proof itself.

This thread and your desperate attempt to "help" by covering that turd he pushed out while "wishing real hard" in the cat box is proof enough.
C'mon, Damo.

You wrote:

"Someone has a wish that folks didn't know that Donald Trump now has more hours working at McDonald's than Kamala. lol"

Either you do not know how to write a coherent sentence expressing what you now say was your intent (which I know is not the case)...or you intended something more than just claiming Jarod wished for something.

Which is it?

Be real on this?

Write the thought more coherently if that is actually the problem.

C'mon, Damo.

You wrote:

"Someone has a wish that folks didn't know that Donald Trump now has more hours working at McDonald's than Kamala. lol"

Either you do not know how to write a coherent sentence expressing what you now say was your intent (which I know is not the case)...or you intended something more than just claiming Jarod wished for something.

Which is it?

Be real on this?

Write the thought more coherently if that is actually the problem.
He gunna run now!

I claimed that Jarod wished something.

So, yeah, this is proof itself.

This thread and your desperate attempt to "help" by covering that turd he pushed out while "wishing real hard" in the cat box is proof enough.
Still nothing to back up your claim?

Lots of dust!

Jarod has a point, Damo.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIM THAT "TRUMP HAS MORE HOURS WORKING AT McDONALD'S" THAN KAMALA HARRIS?

If you do not...a simple NO will do.

If you do...WHAT IS IT?
We saw him working there it's on video

Where is the prove Harris worked at McDonald's

I worked at Burger King in 1980 and I can prove it

You saw him doing something at McDonalds. Exactly how many hours did he work?

You assholes seem to think it totally okay to accept that she sucked someone's dick to advance in politics. The proof that she worked at McDonald's is where that proof is. So just accept it.

Who gives a fuck about that? Why would anyone want proof of that?

See Jarod? You're right. If you repeat enough some other folks will believe you! You get on wit' your bad self... Close those eyes. Push real hard and Ross will back you up on this ultra-important topic of actual McDonald's hours worked. I know that most folks vote on how many hours someone spent working at McDonald's... Especially if they tell us they "grew up in a middle class family

She doesn’t have to prove a thing to you McMorons. It was a college job. Trump never had a job he had to work 9-5.

Back