MSNBC in meltdown after Donald Trump's McDonald's shift.

Stacked with campaign workers and hand picked trumppers. You think the secret service is going to let random people pull up to see trump from there cars? Silly!

The entire entrance to the restaurant and drive through were blocked to the public.
Micky D's unfortunately doesn't require fake customers.

Which is why you and 70% of Americans are obese.

McDonald's customers were shocked over the weekend after they were greeted by Donald Trump at the drive-thru window of a McDoanld’s restaurant in Philadelphia. Huge chanting crowds lined the streets. USA! USA....

I think the real question folks on the Left have about this whole McDonald's thing is: why?

Why is this an issue? Does anyone have proof that Kamala lied about scuzzy minimum wage job that fully 80% of Americans under the age of 60 have held at one time or another?

I still don't really get it.

I think the real question folks on the Left have about this whole McDonald's thing is: why?

Why is this an issue? Does anyone have proof that Kamala lied about scuzzy minimum wage job that fully 80% of Americans under the age of 60 have held at one time or another?

Keep trying.

One day, you will get it.

Lying is the issue and Heels Up Harris lied to the American people when she colluded with the media about Biden's cognitive decline.

McDonald's said they couldn't verify if she worked there

Translation she didn't

If she really did, she would prove it so she could hit Trump back

Keep trying.

One day, you will get it.

Lying is the issue and Heels Up Harris lied to the American people when she colluded with the media about Biden's cognitive decline.

But does anyone have evidence that she lied?

Also: given that Trump can easily be found to have committed at least one lie in his political career, why is this some "killer" strategy against Kamala?

Back