MSNBC in meltdown after Donald Trump's McDonald's shift.

Someone has a wish, a desperate hope, thinks they can just repeat something to make it true...

Someone has a wish that folks didn't know that Donald Trump now has more hours working at McDonald's than Kamala. lol
He does? You have evidence for that claim?

Or you just wish it were true?

Run away now!

Just keep repeating it, you might get there someday. You'll believe it at least, and to you that means everyone else does too... Keep repeating it, your wish may someday come true.
Jarod has a point, Damo.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIM THAT "TRUMP HAS MORE HOURS WORKING AT McDONALD'S" THAN KAMALA HARRIS?

If you do not...a simple NO will do.

If you do...WHAT IS IT?

Jarod has a point, Damo.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIM THAT "TRUMP HAS MORE HOURS WORKING AT McDONALD'S" THAN KAMALA HARRIS?

If you do not...a simple NO will do.

If you do...WHAT IS IT?
See Jarod? You're right. If you repeat enough some other folks will believe you! You get on wit' your bad self... Close those eyes. Push real hard and Ross will back you up on this ultra-important topic of actual McDonald's hours worked. I know that most folks vote on how many hours someone spent working at McDonald's... Especially if they tell us they "grew up in a middle class family".

Reactions: TOP
See Jarod? You're right. If you repeat enough some other folks will believe you! You get on wit' your bad self... Close those eyes. Push real hard and Ross will back you up on this ultra-important topic of actual McDonald's hours worked. I know that most folks vote on how many hours someone spent working at McDonald's... Especially if they tell us they "grew up in a middle class family".
It’s a simple question?

I guess you don’t. I understand, you gotta make up reasons to hate her.

It’s a simple question?
And it's your simple wish. Each time you repeat it in any form (even silly questions), you simply underscore that I was correct. Your wish... rinse and repeat. lol

As I noted earlier, you make this even more fun that it should be. Too bad I have to go to an actual job now...

Damo...I have no fucking idea of how many hours Kamala Harris or Trump spent working at McDonald's. I suspect you do not either. And I have never made a claim about which spent more hours working there.

But you are claiming that Trump spent more hours working there...something that requires that you know both.

Do you have any evidence that your claim is correct?

And it's your simple wish. Each time you repeat it in any form (even silly questions), you simply underscore that I was correct. Your wish... rinse and repeat. lol

As I noted earlier, you make this even more fun that it should be. Too bad I have to go to an actual job now...
Yet you refuse to give any evidence for your claim.

Damo...I have no fucking idea of how many hours Kamala Harris or Trump spent working at McDonald's. I suspect you do not either. And I have never made a claim about which spent more hours working there.

But you are claiming that Trump spent more hours working there...something that requires that you know both.

Do you have any evidence that your claim is correct?
I claimed that Jarod wished something.

So, yeah, this is proof itself.

This thread and your desperate attempt to "help" by covering that turd he pushed out while "wishing real hard" in the cat box is proof enough.

Back