MSNBC in meltdown after Donald Trump's McDonald's shift.

Hmmm. I wonder if there would be any record of me working as a dishwasher a restaurant/disco in my tiny college town 40 years ago.

Either way: kudos to the sleuth who tracked this down?

And does that mean she suffers credibility with the crucial McDonald's part-time employee demographic?

We surely can't be at the state where the RIght's accusation of a lie about working at McDonalds is equivalent to many known lies Trump has told.

ALL politicians lie. Some much more than others.
Some lies are more significant than others.

This one for example:

She lied to the American people and colluded with the media to cover up Biden’s cognitive decline.

Do you get it yet?

I didn't say you were angry. I said why are you mad? He absolutely did serve several people... The interviewed one of them just this morning... He certainly doesn't envy those two...lol
Nope. He served members of the press. And then he choked bigtime when he made the mistake of taking questions through the drive through window. Spectacular fail!

ALL politicians lie. Some much more than others.
Most lie about what they will 'get done' if elected. They cannot guarantee any accomplishments , as gridlock rules the day in Congress.

trump lies about everything. As a dear friend of mine used to say about people like trump: "he would lie when the truth sounds better"

Both of Heels Up Harris’ parents were college professors with PhD’s.

Does anyone believe that middle class families have parents who have two college professors with PhD’s for parents?

Anyone?

Some lies are more significant than others.

This one for example:

She lied to the American people and colluded with the media to cover up Biden’s cognitive decline.

Do you get it yet?
The entire of the Republican Party...and the entire of the MAGA moron contingent...are colluding to cover up Trump's cognitive decline. The decline that is painfully obvious to everyone with a functioning brain.

I do. Most of my friends from high school were middle class kids of college professors. I grew up in a small liberal arts college town. It's VERY common.
Since you don’t get it, I think you are lying.

Most Americans don’t live in a small liberal arts town.

Of course, it Depends.

Nope. He served members of the press. And then he choked bigtime when he made the mistake of taking questions through the drive through window. Spectacular fail!

He served several cars in the drive-thru...;) The videos are awesome...the kids in the car were so excited, as were their parents...and the girl from Brazil...;) You didn't watch, did you?;)
Loving it!!

Last edited:
Back