MSNBC in meltdown after Donald Trump's McDonald's shift.

McDonald's said they couldn't verify if she worked there

Translation she didn't

If she really did, she would prove it so she could hit Trump back
mcDonalds is smart enough to not take a side when it would piss off millions

that Scamala and none of her peers have come forward yet is what is most telling. This troll attempt does carry a risk in that she could make him look dumb with simple proof

I think the real question folks on the Left have about this whole McDonald's thing is: why?
the attention it is providing is clearly why. The goal was to net positive attention - and it worked

Why did Scamala record a video with a comedian sticking her fingers in her armpits? Same reason - just poor decision making

mcDonalds is smart enough to not take a side when it would piss off millions

that Scamala and none of her peers have come forward yet is what is most telling. This troll attempt does carry a risk in that she could make him look dumb with simple proof
derp derp

I don't get angry.

I AM amused, though. trump did not serve anyone. It was a photo op.

He now has Obama envy, and Harris envy.
I didn't say you were angry. I said why are you mad? He absolutely did serve several people... The interviewed one of them just this morning... He certainly doesn't envy those two...lol

But does anyone have evidence that she lied?

Also: given that Trump can easily be found to have committed at least one lie in his political career, why is this some "killer" strategy against Kamala?
She lied. The owners said that they have no record that she ever worked there.

Heels Up Harris has not responded, she knows that she lied.

More importantly, she lied to the American people and colluded with the media to cover up Biden’s cognitive decline.

She lied. The owners said that they have no record that she ever worked there.

Hmmm. I wonder if there would be any record of me working as a dishwasher a restaurant/disco in my tiny college town 40 years ago.

Either way: kudos to the sleuth who tracked this down?

Heels Up Harris has not responded, she knows that she lied.

And does that mean she suffers credibility with the crucial McDonald's part-time employee demographic?

We surely can't be at the state where the RIght's accusation of a lie about working at McDonalds is equivalent to many known lies Trump has told.

ALL politicians lie. Some much more than others.

the attention it is providing is clearly why. The goal was to net positive attention - and it worked

Why did Scamala record a video with a comedian sticking her fingers in her armpits? Same reason - just poor decision making

Poor decision making in a photo op is what the US Presidential Election process is all about:

2622.jpg

Back