murder or attempted murder

which is worse

• murder

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • attempted murder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i really don't know. i read a story of an attempted murder this week. mid 1980's, female, stabbed numerous times, constructive surgery over $100,000. the nightmares, incalculable.

I can come up with attempted murder scenarios that would be worse than some murders, but I can't imagine why an attempted murder not ending in murder would be worse than one ending in murder.

I can come up with attempted murder scenarios that would be worse than some murders, but I can't imagine why an attempted murder not ending in murder would be worse than one ending in murder.

this makes no sense. you can come up with scenarios that would be worse, yet, you can't imagine an attempt being worse.

are you on medication?

this makes no sense. you can come up with scenarios that would be worse, yet, you can't imagine an attempt being worse.

are you on medication?

Yurt, apparently incapable of understanding nuance.

If the nightmares etc... were so bad they made me wish I were dead, I'd rather have the choice to do it myself than have murderer make it for me.

Plus, they are coming up with treatments for this, to get rid of the affect of the traumatizing memories.

Yurt, apparently incapable of understanding nuance.

If the nightmares etc... were so bad they made me wish I were dead, I'd rather have the choice to do it myself than have murderer make it for me.

when you don't make sense, always fall back on the ever ambiguous "nuance" defense....

i want to kill you....no, it was just nuance for i want to have your babies

your thoughts now are markedly more clear than before and no rational person would see a connection.

speaks for itself watermark.....

Plus, they are coming up with treatments for this, to get rid of the affect of the traumatizing memories

what movie did you watch last night?

Back