which is worse

• murder

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • attempted murder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
really? how do they propose doing this?

btw, great input in the thread.

It's a new kind of drug. They give it to you, and you recall the memory, and it dampens the emotional effect for that memory so that it no longer traumatizes you.

For a person in modern times, there is at least hope that they could go on to live a decent life after such an incident. The treatment isn't being officially released to the public, yet, and it may be quite a few years until it is (or it could turn it it has terrible side effects, and never be released).

???

list the alleged reasons mrs. freedom. you claimed you gave reasons. all i have seen are hypotheticals. i ask again, please state your reasons or link me to your reasons.

Those reasons would matter, as to whcih was worse. Ms. thing.

:palm:

you haven't listed one reason....good lord, why do you continue to prove to the board that you are an idiot? must you be so full of yourself that you can't list a single reason?

AW, sweetums; are you having trouble with your cognitive abilities, again!! :palm:
Is that why you gave me the negative REP. :good4u:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YOU LOSE. :cof1:

i really don't know. i read a story of an attempted murder this week. mid 1980's, female, stabbed numerous times, constructive surgery over $100,000. the nightmares, incalculable.

Eye for an eye would be appropriate here.

i really don't know. i read a story of an attempted murder this week. mid 1980's, female, stabbed numerous times, constructive surgery over $100,000. the nightmares, incalculable.
In the mid 80's a friend on mine from college was abducted at an ATM. The perp got in her car from the passenger side wearing a ski mask. That's all they really know other then he took her to a secluded location, raped her. Tie her up with duct tape, put her in the back seat of the car and then poured gasoline all over the car and set it and her on fire burning her to death.

They never found him.

Murder is worse.

In the mid 80's a friend on mine from college was abducted at an ATM. The perp got in her car from the passenger side wearing a ski mask. That's all they really know other then he took her to a secluded location, raped her. Tie her up with duct tape, put her in the back seat of the car and then poured gasoline all over the car and set it and her on fire burning her to death.

They never found him.

Murder is worse.
Shit that sucks. That bastard will burn in hell and be Lucifer's pet lover for that.

I would rather see justice served on this earth. Her poor family has never had closure. Can you imagine how it must torture them that her killer may be walking free?
I would too, and no I couldn't imagine having to deal with that every day. I teach my daughter to be wary of strangers, and being a star sprinter she'd probably disappear from a bad situation pretty fast, and if not, her hockey skills would come into play.

Back