Musk proposes an Alpha Male American dictatorship

Would the United States of America be better off with a white male dictatorship?

• Yes! Make it happen! Vote Trump 2024

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No! We, the People need to retain power. One American, One vote.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a foreigner and only want to see the United States weak and divided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
92bp50.jpg
FTFY, Semen Gardner.
8507-usmc.png

That we are living this dystopian nightmare only because men failed and failed all the way has been a theme of mine of late.

Musk has to a limited degree a better grasp of business machinations than the Orange Oaf.

Otherwise, they both share a similar tract .... trust fund kids raised by wealthy, bigoted fathers who gave them millions upon their entering the adult world.

Is anyone surprised that Musk is following Trump's desires for an American dictatorship?

Elon Musk has amplified a theory that only "alpha males" can be trusted to make good decisions, and should therefore be the ones to participate in democracy.

On Monday the billionaire entrepreneur re-posted a post on X, formerly Twitter, by an account called Autism Capital which included a screenshot of a theory that referred to "people who can't defend themselves physically (women and low T men)," suggesting they are "very malleable to brute force manufactured consensus."

The post, from September 1, said that only "high T alpha males and aneurotypical people" are able to question new information, concluding, "This is why a Republic of high status males is best for decision making. Democratic, but a democracy only for those who are free to think."

929ldf.jpg
Simpish Beta Males and their Feminist Whorish Women should not vote, much less lead.

Agreed on all points.

Also, Trump overcompensates to an extreme. He's is overly sensitive about his hands because it reveals he has a micropenis. Therefore he puts too much emphasis on "superior genes" and being better, smarter and richer than others. Notice which members of JPP keep pushing how superior they are to other members and you'll be seeing something similar to Trump.

92bolj.jpg
I have not heard of any of the gold digging whores he fucked claiming he had a micro penis.

Is anyone surprised that Musk is following Trump's desires for an American dictatorship?

Elon Musk has amplified a theory that only "alpha males" can be trusted to make good decisions, and should therefore be the ones to participate in democracy.

On Monday the billionaire entrepreneur re-posted a post on X, formerly Twitter, by an account called Autism Capital which included a screenshot of a theory that referred to "people who can't defend themselves physically (women and low T men)," suggesting they are "very malleable to brute force manufactured consensus."

The post, from September 1, said that only "high T alpha males and aneurotypical people" are able to question new information, concluding, "This is why a Republic of high status males is best for decision making. Democratic, but a democracy only for those who are free to think."

929ldf.jpg
Libs buy his car!!!!!

I have not heard of any of the gold digging whores he fucked claiming he had a micro penis.
^^^
Joe proves "Engrish" is his second language and that he's not very well read on American news.

Simpish Beta Males and their Feminist Whorish Women should not vote, much less lead.
^^^
Joe proves he's anti-American and anti-Constitution.

I hope the CIA is following your activities and alerts your home country, Joe. :)

Anyone one who has knowledge of Joe's background should please file a report here:

61hxb7.gif

Back