My dick is...

My dick is...

• Bigger than asia?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jaime Lee's one of the sexiest women on the planet. I don't think she's got a dick.

I don't either, but apparently Beefy seems to think it has bearing on this dick thread.

Wassup with you guys and your dicks here? I am sure they're all fine specimens and all, but this reminds me of the neighborhood boys I snuck up on who were all gathered at the side of the house in the hot, hot summer with their swim trunks pulled down jutting their pelvises out boasting theirs was the biggest.

We were like 5-7 yrs old at the time.

It's ironic that you look just like her, isn't it? The only exception would be your hair is lighter.

Beefy is just a grumpy old crab.

So, and if she is? Are you saying she has a dick you want to measure? Is her body somehow less hotter to you? Do you think as another man here that this makes her a "Pole Dancing Tranny"?

Moreover; Is this a statement from your straight side, your gay side, or your conflicted side?

Do proceed counselor. I wait with eager anticipation to see your proof of said record.

We can't wait 10 or 12 years for a woman to do that Threedee. The thread will be dead by then.

The only way for anyone to put a stop to these kinds of jokes around here is to start sporting a fucking wedding band. Or else provide the photocopy of a receipt from the Bunny Ranch... You certainly can't expect the girls I went to college with to sit down and rehash those dark times of their past lives ("I need a rebound," "I'm a little tipsy!" "Its just sex" "I'm bored waiting for the party to start")...

She was seriously never hot at all. WTF did so many guys think that she was?
Oh heck I have no idea.
0000141497-05718L.jpg

0000141504-81294L.jpg

0000141494-81224L.jpg

The first one is best, mostly because you can't see her face, and the last one is funny and a well-done snapshot. But they illustrate that she was not hot. If Jamie had been attractive, then she would have most assuredly been classically beautiful (my type of preference), which would compliment her demeaner, voice, and the way she carries herself on screen. She's a fine actress (despite coming from the horror genre), but she is not at all phyiscally attractive...

The first one is best, mostly because you can't see her face, and the last one is funny and a well-done snapshot. But they illustrate that she was not hot. If Jamie had been attractive, then she would have most assuredly been classically beautiful (my type of preference), which would compliment her demeaner, voice, and the way she carries herself on screen. She's a fine actress (despite coming from the horror genre), but she is not at all phyiscally attractive...

That's the wonderful thing about differences and taste. It's what makes the world go round.

I am sure there are gals out there that think you are W-A-A-A-A-A-Y hot too. Take for instance this stunningly handsome photo you have as your Avatar.

:cool:

I took a girl to the prom that looked much like her. She did have longer hair though. I actually had somebody look at the photo and ask what I was doing in a picture with Jamie Lee Curtis...

That's the wonderful thing about differences and taste. It's what makes the world go round.

I am sure there are gals out there that think you are W-A-A-A-A-A-Y hot too. Take for instance this stunningly handsome photo you have as your Avatar.

:cool:

Now don't pick on 3d's too drunk to focus photo!

Now don't pick on 3d's too drunk to focus photo!

I am a firm believer there is someone for everyone. Threedee's preferences will change as he matures. I am sure Jamie Lee won't miss a winks sleep worrying about his opinion of her.

She might even say....:gives:?

I am a firm I believer there is someone for everyone. Threedee's preferences will change as he matures. I am sure Jamie Lee won't miss a winks sleep worrying about his opinion of her.

I showed my daughter his photo since he attends a local college where she has friends and asked her if she knew him? She said "mom how can anyone tell what he even looks like by that photo?".

JLC is a knock-out even now! You know I think that your resemblance to her is uncanny as I have said before. Most of the guys here I am sure would think so too. I think all 3d is saying is she is not his particular idea of gorgeous, he's more the Scarlette Johanson type.

Everyone seems to have a twin out there at least once.
Mine is fricking Robbie Benson... I don't know how many fricking times I heard that I look like Robbie Benson. I don't even think I have ever seen him in a flick or really know what the guy looks like.

I showed my daughter his photo since he attends a local college where she has friends and asked her if she knew him? She said "mom how can anyone tell what he even looks like by that photo?".

JLC is a knock-out even now! You know I think that your resemblance to her is uncanny as I have said before. Most of the guys here I am sure would think so too. I think all 3d is saying is she is not his particular idea of gorgeous, he's more the Scarlette Johanson type.

Well, I shall try and ease my worried heart and not lose sleep over it myself...

:cof1:

Trust me. He would DEFINITELY think your daughter was HOT! :)

Mine is fricking Robbie Benson... I don't know how many fricking times I heard that I look like Robbie Benson. I don't even think I have ever seen him in a flick or really know what the guy looks like.

Robbie Benson is cute. He's got a very youthful, young boy appearance. That will serve you well in the future.

Well, I shall try and ease my worried heart and not lose sleep over it myself...

:cof1:

Trust me. He would DEFINITELY think your daughter was HOT! :)

I know you won't!

She's also just a really great young lady! She's accepted to go to a prom with a younger male friend tomorrow. He bought her a dress and shoes and OMG Loyal her shoes on sale cost this young man 110.00 bucks! Coach mind you! They are the cutest things ever, but I was like "how could you let him?" and she said "Oh mom he wanted to and it's his prom."

I am a firm believer there is someone for everyone. Threedee's preferences will change as he matures. I am sure Jamie Lee won't miss a winks sleep worrying about his opinion of her.

The thing about it is that my tastes in women are almost always a "wtf moment" to other guys I know. It is a unique taste, because most guys I know chase after the hottest girl in the room while I try to work up the nerve to talk to the classically beautiful girl (often a good friend of the hot one). You'd think it would have all worked out perfectly for me, too, but then my insane insecurities kick in and fuck it all up for me.

Jamie Lee is almost exactly the type of woman I would expect myself to go for, but I just don't find her attractive. I'll go to the local pub with my friend Carlos and he'll say, "you should get the number of that 'Marlaina look-alike'" (girl I had a huge crush on but turned out to be a lesbian) just to piss me off, because he knows it will come off as a bullshit comparison, and because he finds neither to be attractive.

Back