My dick is...

My dick is...

• Bigger than asia?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do tell more. Where do her friends go? PLU, SPU, UW, Evergreen, Pierce?

Didn't you say that you attended Saint Martin's? Her date tomorrow will start there in the fall and I am uncertain of last names for some of her other friends. She is at SPSCC herself. She hangs out/works in Olympia/Lacey

Didn't you say that you attended Saint Martin's? Her date tomorrow will start there in the fall and I am uncertain of last names for some of her other friends. She is at SPSCC herself. She hangs out/works in Olympia/Lacey

Yep, I go to SMU. So she has a new boyfriend who will be entering here, I presume who also attends SPSCC? That's cool, I enjoy hanging out in Olympia/Lacey too.

Yep, I go to SMU. So she has a new boyfriend who will be entering here, I presume who also attends SPSCC? That's cool, I enjoy hanging out in Olympia/Lacey too.

No, he's not a boyfriend he is a very good buddy is all. He is graduating from Capital and starts at SMU in the fall. His original date accepted another guys invite to the prom. My daughters buddy asked her to stand in. She feels like the older woman. I reminded her that in WA as opposed to CA there seems to be a lot of 19 year old seniors so not to sweat the age thingy.

What's your major 3d?

No, he's not a boyfriend he is a very good buddy is all. He is graduating from Capital and starts at SMU in the fall. His original date accepted another guys invite to the prom. My daughters buddy asked her to stand in. She feels like the older woman. I reminded her that in WA as opposed to CA there seems to be a lot of 19 year old seniors so not to sweat the age thingy.

What's your major 3d?

Yeah, that's because in CA the cut-off is December, while in WA the cut-off is September for people who have late birthdates.

I graduated summa cum laude in history last year and now I'm a grad student in education. What's she planning to major in?

Yeah, that's because in CA the cut-off is December, while in WA the cut-off is September for people who have late birthdates.

I graduated summa cum laude in history last year and now I'm a grad student in education. What's she planning to major in?

She's still not certain. She'd like to go to WASU after she completes her AA (5 more classes). Her latest leaning is something in the social sciences which WASU offers a very wide range of study in, though she has also enterained physical education. She is also considering the Air Force. I know, odd, except if you consider all the benefits offered.

Do you want to be a teacher? At what level?

She's still not certain. She'd like to go to WASU after she completes her AA (5 more classes). Her latest leaning is something in the social sciences which WASU offers a very wide range of study in, though she has also enterained physical education. She is also considering the Air Force. I know, odd, except if you consider all the benefits offered.

Do you want to be a teacher? At what level?

I am in the Air National Guard, and the WADS unit at McChord is a sweet deal. I am planning to teach middle school 8th grade. I will be student teaching in the Fall at a MS in Lacey.

I am in the Air National Guard, and the WADS unit at McChord is a sweet deal. I am planning to teach middle school 8th grade. I will be student teaching in the Fall at a MS in Lacey.

Wow way cool 3d I did not know that about you! (ANG) My son did CAP for 5 years. In fact a couple guys he went through CAP with go to Saint Martins too.

Wow way cool 3d I did not know that about you! (ANG) My son did CAP for 5 years. In fact a couple guys he went through CAP with go to Saint Martins too.

That's cool, I went through Basic with a former CAPman from Deleware. I know practically no one anymore at SMU now that the class of 2005 has mostly graduated and I live off campus and am a grad student.

Oh heck I have no idea.
0000141497-05718L.jpg

0000141504-81294L.jpg

0000141494-81224L.jpg

humada - humada - humada

That's cool, I went through Basic with a former CAPman from Deleware. I know practically no one anymore at SMU now that the class of 2005 has mostly graduated and I live off campus and am a grad student.

Well I wish you the best of luck in your career! 8th graders, man you are a brave guy.

Back