My Future Lover

How many times do these guys have to be wrong before liberals stop taking their views seriously?

Well, since everything I've read from Krugman since 2000 has actually come to pass, I guess once would be a start.

You're smarter than Galbraith too, huh? Yeah, I've known a lot of keyboard economists who are.

That's cool. Let me know where your books are sold, I'd love to buy one.

Well, since everything I've read from Krugman since 2000 has actually come to pass, I guess once would be a start.

You're smarter than Galbraith too, huh? Yeah, I've known a lot of keyboard economists who are.

That's cool. Let me know where your books are sold, I'd love to buy one.
So, you are saying that no books that contradict his opinion are sold?

So, you are saying that no books that contradict his opinion are sold?

Of course not. and I love reading the ones sold by message board economists that contradict them. I always ask, where is your book being sold whenever someone comes along with that attitude of contempt, because I can tell they are like, so much smarter than Krugman or Galbraith. I want to read their work, that's all.

Who wouldn't want to. Dont' you want to?

Of course not. and I love reading the ones sold by message board economists that contradict them. I always ask, where is your book being sold whenever someone comes along with that attitude of contempt, because I can tell they are like, so much smarter than Krugman or Galbraith. I want to read their work, that's all.

Who wouldn't want to. Dont' you want to?
So then you are saying unless you sell books you can't have an opinion that differs from his?

So then you are saying unless you sell books you can't have an opinion that differs from his?

No, I'm saying that if you consider both Krugman and Galbraith to be such idiots that they have been wrong about everything, then it would be easy for you to publish your work on the subject.

I mean, "how many times do they have to be wrong" before message board economists publish their own work disputing them?

It seems so easy.

Now make up another thing that I "said" and post it. Because I can see you swallowed your asshole pill today, but that's par for the course whenever another con comes crawling over from FP.

Galbraith was a joke, almost 7 decades in prominence as an "economist" and not a single original theory that he proposed. Born on a farm and a bureaucrat given power in the 30's and 40's over prices to masquerade as a professor with actual economic credentials. The last stubborn keeper of the flame for long-discredited Keynesian economics of thinking the way out of economic calamity is more government spending, his views are a big reason why lefties in power accumulated debt thinking it was ok economically to do so.

No, I'm saying that if you consider both Krugman and Galbraith to be such idiots that they have been wrong about everything, then it would be easy for you to publish your work on the subject.

I mean, "how many times do they have to be wrong" before message board economists publish their own work disputing them?

It seems so easy.

Now make up another thing that I "said" and post it. Because I can see you swallowed your asshole pill today, but that's par for the course whenever another con comes crawling over from FP.
So you are saying only those who are authors can have a valid opinion on any subject at all, that only people with talent at writing and the time to write a book can be knowledgeable on a subject?

(These are questions, not assertions Darla, it's my new Socratic method and it seems to work wonderfully.)

So you are saying only those who are authors can have a valid opinion on any subject at all, that only people with talent at writing and the time to write a book can be knowledgeable on a subject?

(These are questions, not assertions Darla, it's my new Socratic method and it seems to work wonderfully.)

It should win you a lot of friends. Have fun with it.

It should win you a lot of friends. Have fun with it.
Yeah, it isn't very good at presenting my awesome personality... :king:

I remember reading the Socratic Dialogues and realizing how annoying it must have been. I'm finding it works the same way here.

this wasn't even funny. Humor is just not your thing Dano.
Shut the fuck up you little dork, no shit you aren't going to find anything funny that disparages a lefty. Thank you Mr. Obvious.

What is a joke is a grown man with a Che avatar, I haven't seen guys with Che on them since high school. Loser.

Shut the fuck up you little dork, no shit you aren't going to find anything funny that disparages a lefty. Thank you Mr. Obvious.

What is a joke is a grown man with a Che avatar, I haven't seen guys with Che on them since high school. Loser.

Nobody thought it was funny. You really should just give up the immature joke gig.

Dano have you ever considered anger managment? I don't think I've seen anyone go off faster or harder than you. And that includes SuperFreak, who is pretty excitable, though saner.

I can vouch for what Cypress said. The dildo comment is virtually devoid of humor, and disparages no one but yourself...

Self-styled message board economic experts, are really not my thing. I don't much much stake in what they say. ;)

Back