My opinion on Rand Paul is evolving...

Rand is nothing more than an establishment republican masquerading as some sort of TEA party libertarian. he's nowhere near the level of patriot that his father is. and for those who are inclined to believe that Ron Paul is a nutcase should be asking themselves why they hate that level of FREEDOM so much.

I think I am going to (ugh) join Sara Palin and say that thus far Randall Paul is my choice for the Republican nomination.

I am starting to like some things about Rand Paul....

Can some of you liberals tell me what is not to like?

Does he have a chance at the Republican nomination?

Is he a social conservative?

I am going to do my own looking into these questions, but can anyone here share their opinions? Funny, I seem to be liking both of the Republican 16' frontrunners Paul and Christie, even though they don't seem to like each other.

He strikes me as a macho arrogant sexist.

lol

Don't get me wrong, I am not going to vote for him, but there are some things I like about the guy. He is not afraid to call out some of the wackos in his party.

He is still a Republican in Sheep, I mean, Libertarian clothing.

What wackos has he called out?

None, why? Maybe his Optometry office...

I guess I don't really care what he has to say about the Iraq War after the fact. Maybe he would have voted against it or maybe he's just saying that today based on the way it turned out.

I guess I don't really care what he has to say about the Iraq War after the fact. Maybe he would have voted against it or maybe he's just saying that today based on the way it turned out.

I care because some Republicans, such as GWB and his group wont admit it even now.

If that's the case, why does the establishment lock horns with him so much?

Who is "the establishment" that Paul has locked horns with? He's basically given license to do ineffectual shit that no one gives a fuck about and that doesn't affect policy one way or the other so long as he votes with Uncle Mitch when it matters.

Rand is nothing more than an establishment republican masquerading as some sort of TEA party libertarian. he's nowhere near the level of patriot that his father is. and for those who are inclined to believe that Ron Paul is a nutcase should be asking themselves why they hate that level of FREEDOM so much.

Who is a good example of a Tea Party Republican?

Back