My pit bull > your children

My AR-15 > Your Pitt Bull

Do you really want to challenge Watermark for the lowest comment? A simple glock would stop it. Using a weapon that could take out a group of wildebeest isn't needed, and is just so abhorrent. It's as messed up as Vicodin for a stubbed toe.

Do you really want to challenge Watermark for the lowest comment? A simple glock would stop it. Using a weapon that could take out a group of wildebeest isn't needed, and is just so abhorrent. It's as messed up as Vicodin for a stubbed toe.

It's hilarious that you seem to think a single shot from a semi-auto rifle is more lethal than one fired from a Glock semi-auto pistol.

I'll assume that your comment about Vicodin is based on personal experience.

It's also utterly american.

Our rescues save them every day here....who wants to make a donation? Or foster? Or adopt?

Some people prefer Vicodin over Tylenol. :dunno:

One of our JPP friends lost his child to a pit bull attack. I'm with those who think that these are not appropriate animals for pets and that the breed should be allowed to vanish. They used to be wonderful creatures but inbreeding and purposely breeding for aggression has ruined them.

Back