My pit bull > your children

i bet that first one surprises a lot of people. It is a fact that specific breeds of large breed dogs are responsible for most attacks but hey ankle bitters don’t do much damage and for large breed dogs it’s often their human masters fault or human tormentors and when it isn’t well I’m not opposed to the death penalty. The breed of a dog don’t mean shit. Dogs behave according to their nature just like humans. A properly socialized dog is a good dog.

We owned a wolf mix, which so many people want to say are dangerous and untrustworthy.

We got him as a pup and he knew from the git go, that my wife and I were the Alpha's, our children came next, and he was the "low dog" in the pack.

He never once tried to threaten one member of our family, our other dogs or cats, or anyone that had permission to enter our home or property.

It's not the dog.

It's the owner.

Either way, it's nothing a good AR-15 can't sort out.

2m7vyvr.jpg

I wanted to share a recipe with you I learned in the philippines. I modified it for your taste. The local name is "pinikpikan"

1. Select an appropriate live dog and start a fire. In earlier times, the tribes would use a native dog, smaller in variety with tastier, darker meat. In recent days, a broiler has become a perfectly acceptable substitute because it's much larger and serves more people.

2. With a simple stick lightly beat the live dog under both front legs and in the neck until these areas turn dark blue with the bloood rising to just under the skin. Deliver the coup de grace by hitting the head hard with the stick. The eyeballs are checked for signs of life.

3. The legs are then removed and the whole dog is thrown into an open fire until all the fur is burned off, making sure that the boots are properly singed so that they can be separated from the skin by hand.

4. The dog is the then washed and cleaned to remove soot and dirt, then the claws, beak and crown are removed. The intestines are inverted and cleaned, while the gizzard is sliced open and cleaned. The intestines are then tied around the gizzard. All these will eventually be included in the soup.

5. Then the ritual cutting up of the dog begins. Remove the dog head and set aside for cooking. Slice the skin to dislocate the thighs, then slice under the neck to remove the innards (stomach, intestines and gizzard). Guide the knife to slice under the shoulder blade to separate the rib cage from the chest. Remove the chest, leaving the rib cage intact with the internal organs (heart, liver, lungs).

Perfect for your lovely pit bull :)

www.gobaguio.com/pinikpikan.html#.Wy5rZDczbqB

I wanted to share a recipe with you I learned in the philippines. I modified it for your taste. The local name is "pinikpikan"

1. Select an appropriate live dog and start a fire. In earlier times, the tribes would use a native dog, smaller in variety with tastier, darker meat. In recent days, a broiler has become a perfectly acceptable substitute because it's much larger and serves more people.

2. With a simple stick lightly beat the live dog under both front legs and in the neck until these areas turn dark blue with the bloood rising to just under the skin. Deliver the coup de grace by hitting the head hard with the stick. The eyeballs are checked for signs of life.

3. The legs are then removed and the whole dog is thrown into an open fire until all the fur is burned off, making sure that the boots are properly singed so that they can be separated from the skin by hand.

4. The dog is the then washed and cleaned to remove soot and dirt, then the claws, beak and crown are removed. The intestines are inverted and cleaned, while the gizzard is sliced open and cleaned. The intestines are then tied around the gizzard. All these will eventually be included in the soup.

5. Then the ritual cutting up of the dog begins. Remove the dog head and set aside for cooking. Slice the skin to dislocate the thighs, then slice under the neck to remove the innards (stomach, intestines and gizzard). Guide the knife to slice under the shoulder blade to separate the rib cage from the chest. Remove the chest, leaving the rib cage intact with the internal organs (heart, liver, lungs).

Perfect for your lovely pit bull :)

www.gobaguio.com/pinikpikan.html#.Wy5rZDczbqB

When do dogs have beaks and crowns, you stupid cut and paste idiot.

:facepalm:

Back