My pit bull > your children

Do you really want to challenge Watermark for the lowest comment? A simple glock would stop it. Using a weapon that could take out a group of wildebeest isn't needed, and is just so abhorrent. It's as messed up as Vicodin for a stubbed toe.

Yes, a Glock could stop the pit. But you better be calm and accurate. Otherwise you could suffer the fate of a police officer in Houston TX. Fire 2 rounds of 9mm that were deflected by the skull of the pit. The officer spent quite a bit of time in the hospital.

Yes, a Glock could stop the pit. But you better be calm and accurate. Otherwise you could suffer the fate of a police officer in Houston TX. Fire 2 rounds of 9mm that were deflected by the skull of the pit. The officer spent quite a bit of time in the hospital.

that's his stupid choice for using a 9mm instead of a real handgun

I think retard babies should be bred out of existence.
Wouldn't that create a paradox loop if we listened to you since if you were bred out of existence you wouldn't have been able to make this post which means you wouldn't have been bred out of existence so you would be able to make this post which resulted in your being bred out of existence.....

Do you really want to challenge Watermark for the lowest comment? A simple glock would stop it. Using a weapon that could take out a group of wildebeest isn't needed, and is just so abhorrent. It's as messed up as Vicodin for a stubbed toe.

Well you're no fun! Look...you're new here Jade but...just so you know...No one on JPP can challenge Skidmark for the lowest comment!!!!! Not even Lesion.

997213_1.jpg

1200px-Vinnymarch2012c.jpg

A woman has died after her fiance's dog attacked her outside their home in Huntingtown, Maryland, Thursday morning, police said.

Someone driving past a home in the unit block of Cherry Hill Road about 7:15 a.m. saw the woman being attacked and called 911, Maryland State Police said. When a state trooper arrived, he found the dog attacking the woman in an overgrown area near the home's front yard.

The trooper shot the dog when it began moving toward him. The injured dog ran away, but was found a short distance away and was shot again, Maryland State Police say.

“The sheriff’s deputies and state troopers were able to locate the dog a short distance away from the scene where they — in fear for him causing more harm to anyone else — they shot again fatally wounding the dog,” said Elena Russo of Maryland State Police.

The 28-year-old victim, Jenna Rae Sutphin, was taken to the hospital in critical condition and died Thursday evening, police said.

Neighbors told News4 they were stunned by the attack. The dog has always been friendly and its owner, a Prince George's County corrections officer, knew how to handle dogs. He also has three mastiffs and recently started training a K-9.

Police identified the attacking dog as a dogo, which is described by the American Kennel Club as a pack-hunting dog that is bred for the pursuit of big game.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Critically-Injured-in-Maryland-Dog-Attack-486147711.html

Most Common Breeds of Dog to Attack

Labrador retrievers: 13.3%
Pit Bulls: 8.4%
German Shepherds: 7.8%
Rottweilers: 3.9%
Chows: 3.5%

Most Common Breeds of Dog to Attack

Labrador retrievers: 13.3%
Pit Bulls: 8.4%
German Shepherds: 7.8%
Rottweilers: 3.9%
Chows: 3.5%
i bet that first one surprises a lot of people. It is a fact that specific breeds of large breed dogs are responsible for most attacks but hey ankle bitters don’t do much damage and for large breed dogs it’s often their human masters fault or human tormentors and when it isn’t well I’m not opposed to the death penalty. The breed of a dog don’t mean shit. Dogs behave according to their nature just like humans. A properly socialized dog is a good dog.

i bet that first one surprises a lot of people. It is a fact that specific breeds of large breed dogs are responsible for most attacks but hey ankle bitters don’t do much damage and for large breed dogs it’s often their human masters fault or human tormentors and when it isn’t well I’m not opposed to the death penalty. The breed of a dog don’t mean shit. Dogs behave according to their nature just like humans. A properly socialized dog is a good dog.

Maybe the fact that there are larger numbers of Labradors than there are of pit bulls has something to do with that statistic.

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/news/most-popular-dog-breeds-full-ranking-list/

Back