My Stuff

Cancel7

Banned
Well today is my last day at my job...I did decide to take the position as outreach director at the non-profit. I start a week from this monday. I'll be gone all next week, for a planned vacation, which I was not cancelling for any reason. I'll show you where i'm going.

460429_15_b.jpg

I'll be here. The Atlantis in the Bahamas. I leave Sunday, I can't wait!

Wow! I'm so jeal!

Congrats on the new job. This is big change for you right? More chaching and challenging?

I'm sooo sooo jealous of the vacation. A guy at my job got back from the Altantis a couple of months ago. He said it was really nice. I'll have to look into it.

Wow! I'm so jeal!

Congrats on the new job. This is big change for you right? More chaching and challenging?

I believe it's going to be more challenging than my current position of sitting in secluded office posting on this board all day. And yes it's a big change, it's out of the private sector, which is what I have always done. Write ads to convince people to buy shit they don't need. I think it will be more rewarding for me. Thanks!

I'm sooo sooo jealous of the vacation. A guy at my job got back from the Altantis a couple of months ago. He said it was really nice. I'll have to look into it.

Everyone who goes there, that I know anyway, loves it. I really need a vacation too. I'm not even bringing my laptop.

Thats awesome on both fronts! People need challenges to stay alert. What company are you going to be working for (PM me)? What kind of outreach are you going to be doing? I met an outreach director at a school for pregnant teenagers. Her job sounded so cool and fulfilling. I guess anything does when all you do is crunch numbers all day long.

I believe it's going to be more challenging than my current position of sitting in secluded office posting on this board all day. And yes it's a big change, it's out of the private sector, which is what I have always done. Write ads to convince people to buy shit they don't need. I think it will be more rewarding for me. Thanks!
Couldn't be. We are very challenged...

:D

Congrats. I am a Treasurer for a non-profit. It is often a challenge.

Everyone who goes there, that I know anyway, loves it. I really need a vacation too. I'm not even bringing my laptop.

That's what I hear too. I just checked online, its pretty pricey! That's going to be awesome. Who are you going with?

It just seems unusual for a republican...don't you choke on the phrase "non-profit"?

Can you imagine Topper working for a non-profit? He probably thinks it is communist, a Castro thing.
No. There are many non-profit charities run by republicans. Of course the one I am Treasurer of has nothing to do with politics.

Well done and good luck with the new job.

That Atlantis spot looks very strange on the photo. Is it supposed to be pink? Anyway, watch out for Patrick Duffys (one for the teenagers there).

That's what I hear too. I just checked online, its pretty pricey! That's going to be awesome. Who are you going with?

Kinda nosy aintcha?

If you must know, I've decided to step up my war on white men, whom as you know, I hate, by going with one of them. Now, you might say that going to the bahamas with a white guy doesn't sound like much of a war, but...you've never been on vacation with me.

Well done and good luck with the new job.

That Atlantis spot looks very strange on the photo. Is it supposed to be pink? Anyway, watch out for Patrick Duffys (one for the teenagers there).

No idea about Patrick Duffy! Or if it's supposed to be pink, but I will let you know.

Back