My Stuff

It looks like a vacation resort to me.

Can't see what Charver is objecting to. Pink was often a color chosen back in the 70s when they were building these kind of resorts. There was some sort of study that said that pink was 'soothing'. It was even used in police holding cells.

It looks like a vacation resort to me.

Can't see what Charver is objecting to. Pink was often a color chosen back in the 70s when they were building these kind of resorts.

That's all very well for you Mr Damocles because you have seen the sun in the last 30 years. In Britain pink does not go well with the raincloud skyscape and so when we see pink buildings it is somewhat of a surprise.

Kinda nosy aintcha?

If you must know, I've decided to step up my war on w hite men, whom as you know, I hate, by going with one of them. Now, you might say that going to the bahamas with a white guy doesn't sound like much of a war, but...you've never been on vacation with me.

"Kinda"? I'm extraordinarily nosey! :p Make sure you give him he** while you guys are on vacation. You should make him go antiquing. If there is a Celine Dion impersonator act - you make him go and tell him that's for not letting blacks and women vote.

"Kinda"? I'm extraordinarily nosey! :p Make sure you give him he** while you guys are on vacation. You should make him go antiquing. If there is a Celine Dion impersonator act - you make him go and tell him that's for not letting blacks and women vote.

Wow...you are the master Tiana. A celene dion impersonator! I'm in awe of you.

I'll be on the lookout for one, believe me.

My sister has worked her whole career in non-profit, I see nothing wrong with it.
I'd have nothing against it if they could pay me $150,00 as CFO.:clink:

Wow...you are the master Tiana. A celene dion impersonator! I'm in awe of you.

I'll be on the lookout for one, believe me.

Oh, and don't be afraid to settle for a Liza Minelli or a Bette Midler impersonator either.

Also, go to Oprah's website, find out what the book of the month is and make him read it and talk about how it makes him feel afterward and how it relates to his life and the relationship. Encourage crying. This will be his punishment for income inequities.

Oh, and don't be afraid to settle for a Liza Minelli or a Bette Midler impersonator either.

Also, go to Oprah's website, find out what the book of the month is and make him read it and talk about how it makes him feel afterward and how it relates to his life and the relationship. Encourage crying. This will be his punishment for income inequities.

LOL Jesus Christ.

460429_15_b.jpg

I'll be here. The Atlantis in the Bahamas. I leave Sunday, I can't wait!

Funny.... I would have imagined you taking a vacation somewhere with more fire and brimstone.

:burn:

Back