My View on "Things"

Christianity preaches that subservience and reflexive obedience to authority are virtues. That's part of what's wrong with Christianity.
You would be hard-pressed to find, "follow authority" in the bible. You are far more likely to find that you are to be generous with yourself, sometimes at the expense of yourself. Jesus bucked the trend against the standard authority of his church at the same time remaining humble and generally subservient to mankind.

He didn't pay his taxes until he was asked to, if you notice, this doesn't suggest a slavish devotion to authority.

I would say it teaches more of a meekness than a slavish devotion to authority. Now churches themselves may teach that, but it isn't very biblical.

The meek shall inherit the earth, turn the other cheek, love your enemy, the first shall be last and the last shall be first... Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Shall we continue?

Love your enemy. What does that mean? It means, obviously, have no enemies.

Turn the other cheek. It means do not unnecessarily get angry and egotistical in things that don't warrant it. It only brings destruction.

The first and last business, I don't know what that means.

Live and die by the sword. This goes back to the other cheek thing. If you want to get all fat headed and obsessed with minor shit, and bust out your sword in defense of your false self, then expect that same sword to kill you, spiritually, and physically, like what happened to my tooth.

You would be hard-pressed to find, "follow authority" in the bible. You are far more likely to find that you are to be generous with yourself, sometimes at the expense of yourself. Jesus bucked the trend against the standard authority of his church at the same time remaining humble and generally subservient to mankind.

He didn't pay his taxes until he was asked to, if you notice, this doesn't suggest a slavish devotion to authority.

I would say it teaches more of a meekness than a slavish devotion to authority. Now churches themselves may teach that, but it isn't very biblical.
I am not talking about the teachings of some weirdo Rabbinical radical a couple of millennia ago. I'm talking about the teachings and beliefs of Christians today. I judge them by what they do, not what they claim to believe.

Christianity preaches that subservience and reflexive obedience to authority are virtues. That's part of what's wrong with Christianity.

That's the influence of the man-created church not the lesson of the biblical narrative. This submission to the priesthood concept is an ingrafting into the faith from the surrounding sacerdotal systems of the region. Jesus was against this kind of hierarchy actually. He was not a RABBI. They wanted him killed for his backtalk.

The meek shall inherit the earth, turn the other cheek, love your enemy, the first shall be last and the last shall be first... Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Shall we continue?

Turn the other cheek: after two cheeks, it's go time,

Love your enemy: You can love your enemy, it doesn't mean you cant kick his ass in self defense. Ever had a brother?

That's the influence of the man-created church not the lesson of the biblical narrative. This submission to the priesthood concept is an ingrafting into the faith from the surrounding sacerdotal systems of the region. Jesus was against this kind of hierarchy actually. He was not a RABBI. They wanted him killed for his backtalk.
That's your personal opinion. Who cares? The only FACTS actually available arise from how people in general interpret/react to the doctrine. The only reasonable question is: how effective is Christianity in general at fostering independent, creative thought? Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for the Jews for Jesus (Christians) in that context.

Ironically, Protestants are even worse than Catholics and Orthodox when it comes to using their brains for anything other than keeping their hair out of their eyes.

That's your personal opinion. Who cares? The only FACTS actually available arise from how people in general interpret/react to the doctrine. The only reasonable question is: how effective is Christianity in general at fostering independent, creative thought? Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for the Jews for Jesus (Christians) in that context.

Ironically, Protestants are even worse than Catholics and Orthodox when it comes to using their brains for anything other than keeping their hair out of their eyes.

You wouldn't know an independant thought if it came and sucked your titty. You're a collection of hackneyed, nihilsitic, anti-human, self congratulating, murderous sick fuck, elitist mongering, self important, self justifying, critical thought allergic, globalist worshipping pseudomemes.

I am not talking about the teachings of some weirdo Rabbinical radical a couple of millennia ago. I'm talking about the teachings and beliefs of Christians today. I judge them by what they do, not what they claim to believe.

I am also talking about the Christianity of today. And subserviance to Jesus/God is the basis for Salvation in virtually all if not all Christian denominations.
and if AHZ does not believe this he is not a Christian. that is not to say he does not believe in God. Just that he is not a member of the Christian Religion and most all of them will say he is going to hell for not being subserviant.

I believe in none of the above, God, Hell, etc...
But have been well trained in it.

Last edited:
I am also talking about the Christianity of today. And subserviance to Jesus/God is the basis for Salvation in virtually all if not all Christian denominations.
and if AHZ does not believe this he is not a Christian. that is not to say he does not believe in God. Just that he is not a member of the Christian Religion and most all of them will say he is going to hell for not being subserviant.

I believe in none of the above, God, Hell, etc...
But have been well trained in it.

Victims of abuse oftentimes can only interpret relationships in a submission/domination context. Love is foreign to them. It's sad. "Abuser" and "abused" become the two archetypes in their sad little world.

Jesus is not to be submitted to, neither is god, they are to be loved. Your brutalized psyche has fogotton love.

This is you.

http://www.fhu.com/articles/evil.html
Many people not only will never awaken to acknowledge and repent of their own corrupt state, but they choose to remain zealously preoccupied with keeping others confused and asleep. Such as these go about the dirty business of degrading, even killing millions struggling for meaning and happiness. After all, the only way such as these can maintain the illusion of a misguided sense of worth is by destroying the consciousness of those around them. Left alone to unfold, the bright, unaltered consciousness in others would take back their world and prick the conscience of the earth bound, into recognition of their deformed selves, and they cannot allow that to happen.

Last edited:
Apparently, Brent is also too stupid to understand that when Jesus said "This is my blood", and so on, he was speaking SYMBOLICALLY.

The point he was making was that his followers should REMEMBER him when they gathered for a meal, as, at that time, the meal was the time of family unity.

I haven't been to church in a LONG time, so I'm really not up on the teachings and beliefs of today. Could you elaborate re: subserviance to authority? I don't recall that, but like I said, it's been awhile.

You wouldn't know an independant thought if it came and sucked your titty. You're a collection of hackneyed, nihilsitic, anti-human, self congratulating, murderous sick fuck, elitist mongering, self important, self justifying, critical thought allergic, globalist worshipping pseudomemes.

Hmmm...maybe it's not safe to meet Ornot for lunch.

hhahahahahhaha

Oh asshat, you are really too much.

Back