My wife is evil.

This CFM is a real neanderthal. I have him on IA but don't know who he is. At least now I know why I have him on ignore. Are these goons posting from 1946?

This CFM is a real neanderthal. I have him on IA but don't know who he is. At least now I know why I have him on ignore. Are these goons posting from 1946?

I know why you have me on ignore. You're a cowardly bitch that hides when someone much smarter than you embarrasses you. Keep hiding.

That's going a little far; because I don't think that's the case at all and the only reason I'm giving Mott shit, is because of his asinine comments about people who carry guns.
I can think of several situations where he would wish he had a gun; but he won't admit it; because he has to maintain this liberal personification he's created or he'll lose his liberal street cred.
Wish he had a gun? Much ado about nothing. I've owned guns and I've not owned guns. I currently don't own a gun but that's not a second amendment issue so much as an evil wife issue.

From other posts, I would say that he gives her as much shit as she gives him and it's mostly done out of an understanding of each other.
True....it is mostly a battle of wits between us and she is a formidable opponent in that respect. That's why I try not to oppose her to much. Hell most of the time she's right anyway.

Wish he had a gun? Much ado about nothing. I've owned guns and I've not owned guns. I currently don't own a gun but that's not a second amendment issue so much as an evil wife issue.

Mott:
Did you purposefully ignore the other points I had or did they make you uncomfortable and you had to find your safe place? :D

This is in the top 5 stupidest threads currently showing up on JPP. You have to realize how tough the competition is. I mean, there's a katsung thread currently showing not to mention at least one USF thread.

What kind of a man posts on a thread like this and advertises his anxiety?

This from a woman who thinks that suckee fuckee is not sexist, racist and misogynistic!!

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android

Do you pay her rent to carry your balls around in her purse? You damn sure don't use them.
Lord there is nothing more lame then listening to little boys like CFM lecturing real men about manhood.

Don't you need to go burn a cross or drown some kitties or something?

Lord there is nothing more lame then listening to little boys like CFM lecturing real men about manhood.

Don't you need to go burn a cross or drown some kitties or something?

I don't need to lecture you about not being a man. Your own words showing your willingness to let your wife train you like a monkey is all I need.

I don't need to do anything to be more of a man than you. That I don't let my wife treat me like a circus animal is proof enough.

I don't need to lecture you about not being a man. Your own words showing your willingness to let your wife train you like a monkey is all I need.

I don't need to do anything to be more of a man than you. That I don't let my wife treat me like a circus animal is proof enough.
Well then quit talking like you're 13!!

Back