My wife is evil.

Meh....that's just womens nature to emasculate. They can only do it if you let them son. Loving your wife, even if she is evil, doesn't make you any less of a man. In fact it makes you more of one and you don't need a fire arm to prove that for God's sakes.

Unlike you, pussy, I don't let mine run over me like yours does you.

Acting like you do has nothing to do with love. It has to do with her having you as a trained monkey.

Well yea....but mines evil...and smart. She'd take your punk white ass out too. She has her ways....you're not feeling my pain here CFM!!!!

That's your fault for letting it happen. She couldn't take me out because unlike you I wouldn't let her. You let her and seem proud of letting her be a bigger man than you.

exactly. It's like going to a chamber of commerce meeting. You sit with your back to the wall.

I don't sit with my back to the door wherever I go. It has nothing to do with being scared. It has to do with not knowing what nuts out there are going to do. IF something ever happens, I prefer to see it coming my way.

Unlike you, pussy, I don't let mine run over me like yours does you.

Acting like you do has nothing to do with love. It has to do with her having you as a trained monkey.

That's going a little far; because I don't think that's the case at all and the only reason I'm giving Mott shit, is because of his asinine comments about people who carry guns.
I can think of several situations where he would wish he had a gun; but he won't admit it; because he has to maintain this liberal personification he's created or he'll lose his liberal street cred.

That's going a little far; because I don't think that's the case at all and the only reason I'm giving Mott shit, is because of his asinine comments about people who carry guns.
I can think of several situations where he would wish he had a gun; but he won't admit it; because he has to maintain this liberal personification he's created or he'll lose his liberal street cred.

I would say jumping when she says jump means he's trained. He all but admitted he lets her run over him.

I would say jumping when she says jump means he's trained. He all but admitted he lets her run over him.

From other posts, I would say that he gives her as much shit as she gives him and it's mostly done out of an understanding of each other.

This is in the top 5 stupidest threads currently showing up on JPP. You have to realize how tough the competition is. I mean, there's a katsung thread currently showing not to mention at least one USF thread.

What kind of a man posts on a thread like this and advertises his anxiety?

This is in the top 5 stupidest threads currently showing up on JPP. You have to realize how tough the competition is. I mean, there's a katsung thread currently showing not to mention at least one USF thread.

Can't be anywhere as bad as some hypocritical cunt who advertises her racism and bigotry; but then that's exactly what you've done. :good4u:

:)

That's your fault for letting it happen. She couldn't take me out because unlike you I wouldn't let her. You let her and seem proud of letting her be a bigger man than you.
Yea, yea big talk. She'd wrap you around her little finger in a New York minute. She's got that charm thing going on.

I don't sit with my back to the door wherever I go. It has nothing to do with being scared. It has to do with not knowing what nuts out there are going to do. IF something ever happens, I prefer to see it coming my way.
I said "Back to the wall"...not door!!

Back