My wife is evil.

You're repeating yourself, CFM. A bit insecure, there, buddy?

Repeating would have involved saying the same thing 2x or more to the same person. Where did I say it multiple times to the same person? If you call making it twice a repeat, you would also be assuming that every post to one person is read by every other person on the forum.

Mott said his wife said I was cool or awesome one time (because of that pageant thing when I said the filipino had nothing to apologize for and she shouldn't have to share the crown).

She approves of an 'internet sociopath' like me, so what does that tell you? :)

:evilnod:

LOL That was pretty funny Mott!
Actually that's a payback I deserved. My wife had a jealous meltdown on one occasion cause she learned I had dated a mutual friend before I had met her. So in a jealous rage she demanded to know how many other women I'd $@&#ed? To which I asked "Including your sister?"

Fortunately for me she has a sense of humor.

Mott said his wife said I was cool or awesome one time (because of that pageant thing when I said the filipino had nothing to apologize for and she shouldn't have to share the crown).

There is no accounting for taste?

Actually that's a payback I deserved. My wife had a jealous meltdown on one occasion cause she learned I had dated a mutual friend before I had met her. So in a jealous rage she demanded to know how many other women I'd $@&#ed? To which I asked "Including your sister?"

Ah youth. I can't imagine flying into a jealous rage over anything today.

We're having our 30th next week Moot. Take my advice and do as you're told, but set your own priorities for when.

We're having our 30th next week Moot. Take my advice and do as you're told, but set your own priorities for when.
We've been married almost 12 years now so I'm hardly a rookie. I say these three things to her every day to make sure we have a good relationship and so far it has worked:

#1. Yes dear.
#2. I love you Sweety.
#3. Did I tell you today that you are beautiful?

We've been married almost 12 years now so I'm hardly a rookie. I say these three things to her every day to make sure we have a good relationship and so far it has worked:

#1. Yes dear.
#2. I love you Sweety.

I've been married 40 years.....all that is necessary is #1.....

#1. Yes dear.
#2. I love you Sweety.

That's fine, but if you let her set your priorities then you'll lose whatever manhood that you have left, which, of course, isn't much anyway...

That you're really just a big old teddy bear and all the rest is an act. :D

How far away from her were you, when you said that? :eek2:

Ah youth. I can't imagine flying into a jealous rage over anything today.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You posting that, after the exhibition of your epic meltdown; not once, but twice.
The first one, that no one probably would ever be overshadowed, was your rage quit, and then your most recent one definitely took the award, hands down.
It will be a loooooooooooooong time before anyone is able to wrest that trophy from your gnarled fingers.
:chesh:

#1. Yes dear.
#2. I love you Sweety.

We arrive at 40 years, come next January.

Back