My wife is evil.

USFREEDOUCHEBAG1668971 said:
OOPS, did you just attempt to make it look like you have personal information that hasn't been given to you publicaaly??
Poor - poor PeontheFuckingRacistliberalCocksuckingPussy.

I was asking Ma'am.

My wife does lumberjack competitions. We've been married for awhile and I learned early on that, chainsaws talk louder than I do.

We have been happily married since.

:)

Enough to know the type you are and that she's likely more man enough to do it than you.
I love the way these American Mother's boys love to beat their hollow chests about being 'manly', when the yellow-bellied buggers won't even go to church without their cannon hidden in their knickers. Jesus wept!

I love the way these American Mother's boys love to beat their hollow chests about being 'manly', when the yellow-bellied buggers won't even go to church without their cannon hidden in their knickers. Jesus wept!

I go regularly and don't carry one. I love how you gun haters think anyone that does carry a gun is scared and less manly because they do. When I carry one wherever I go, I do so to protect my family because that's what man does for his family. You let your wife carry your balls around in her purse because she's more of a man than you.

I go regularly and don't carry one. I love how you gun haters think anyone that does carry a gun is scared and less manly because they do. When I carry one wherever I go, I do so to protect my family because that's what man does for his family. You let your wife carry your balls around in her purse because she's more of a man than you.

Men use fists: poofs hide behind their bang-bangs, pissing their frilly knickers. Now bugger off - I am tolerant, but inclined to puke at such lying pansies.

Men use fists: poofs hide behind their bang-bangs, pissing their frilly knickers. Now bugger off - I am tolerant, but inclined to puke at such lying pansies.

I'll bugger off when you're man enough to use your fists to do it. I'm inclined to puke when pussies like you hide behind your wife's skirt.

Back